2008 FZ1S Front End Parts For Sale UK

Hi all,

First time poster, short term lurker.. Bought a 2008 FZ1S a short while ago and decided to build a scrambler/enduro type thing with it (not asking for opinions!)...

Selling most of the front end parts, will remove them when/if sold. List as below, collection from Byfleet KT14, Box Hill or posted if postage paid and monies paid directly or via Paypal. All of this was listed on eBay until this morning when eBay decided to remove money from my account due to a buyer wanting a refund for something they broke.. :banghead:

Front Fairing (Grey) £50

Minus everything, someone has tried to respray one side of it (probably due to scratches). It's a reasonable effort (colour is correct) however the end result is not great. Could do with a respray but usable without. Structurally sound, no cracks etc.

Genuine Headlight Unit £95

As good as a used item gets. Lenses are perfect. No missing mounting points Comes fitted with 2 bulbs.

Genuine Exhaust Silencer (Black/Silver) £50

Good condition but no perfect. A few minor scratches but nothing too noticable. EXUP is free.

EXUP Servo Motor £30

Erm, a used exhaust valve motor. No corrosion.

Belly Pan & Brackets £50

Number of scratches, could do with a respray but usable without. Small amount of plastic missing from top right lip. Brackets a bit rusted, could do with some hammerite..

Thank you for looking, I'll post photos when I can. If anyone thinks I might have something they need just let me know!

Last edited:
Hi all,

First time poster, short term lurker.. Bought a 2008 FZ1S a short while ago and decided to build a scrambler/enduro type thing with it (not asking for opinions!)...

Selling most of the front end parts, will remove them when/if sold. List as below, collection from Byfleet KT14, Box Hill or posted if postage paid and monies paid directly or via Paypal. All of this was listed on eBay until this morning when eBay decided to remove money from my account due to a buyer wanting a refund for something they broke.. :banghead:

Front Fairing (Grey) £50

Minus everything, someone has tried to respray one side of it (probably due to scratches). It's a reasonable effort (colour is correct) however the end result is not great. Could do with a respray but usable without. Structurally sound, no cracks etc.

Genuine Headlight Unit £95

As good as a used item gets. Lenses are perfect. No missing mounting points Comes fitted with 2 bulbs.

Genuine Exhaust Silencer (Black/Silver) £50

Good condition but no perfect. A few minor scratches but nothing too noticable. EXUP is free.

EXUP Servo Motor £30

Erm, a used exhaust valve motor. No corrosion.

Belly Pan & Brackets £50

Number of scratches, could do with a respray but usable without. Small amount of plastic missing from top right lip. Brackets a bit rusted, could do with some hammerite..

Thank you for looking, I'll post photos when I can. If anyone thinks I might have something they need just let me know!

Are the parts still available bud?

Back