FZ1 not working- flashing HI and no immobiliser light at all.

I’ve come to start the bike up today and it’s failed. I turned the ignition on and there was power to the speedo screen and to all the lights. The engine turns over but doesn’t fire up.
I have noticed the fuel pump doesn’t prime and there’s no spark.
I have checked the ignition and immobiliser antenna wires for continuity and all checks out ok.

I found there was no permanent 12v feed to the immobiliser (red/green wire). I checked all the other wires and all is ok. So I decided to connect a 12v supply to the red/green immobiliser wire and the bike works.

My problem is I can’t find a fuse in the wiring loom, it’s shown as fuse 4 on the wiring diagram also called safeguard fuse. It’s the fuse that feeds the red/green immobiliser wire.

Can anyone help me find the location of it?
Diagram of fuse mentioned below:

FC02D4C8-4F27-4A6B-A843-892F3CC8B037.jpg

Thanks,

I’ve come to start the bike up today and it’s failed. I turned the ignition on and there was power to the speedo screen and to all the lights. The engine turns over but doesn’t fire up.
I have noticed the fuel pump doesn’t prime and there’s no spark.
I have checked the ignition and immobiliser antenna wires for continuity and all checks out ok.

I found there was no permanent 12v feed to the immobiliser (red/green wire). I checked all the other wires and all is ok. So I decided to connect a 12v supply to the red/green immobiliser wire and the bike works.

My problem is I can’t find a fuse in the wiring loom, it’s shown as fuse 4 on the wiring diagram also called safeguard fuse. It’s the fuse that feeds the red/green immobiliser wire.

Can anyone help me find the location of it?
Diagram of fuse mentioned below:

View attachment 24686

Thanks,
It's in the fuse box called backup fuse. I have the same issue with my bike. Did you find a fix

Hope you get my reply . I know your post was a while ago. My bike is doing my head in. Where did you attach your temp power too? Did it stop the hi temp flashing?

Back