Dustin

The Bridgestone rebate is back from February 12 to March 31st and applies to the the following tires:

$50
Battlax Hypersport S21
Battlax Sport Touring T30 EVO
Battlax Racing Street RS10

$20
Battlecross X10
Battlecross X20
Battlecross X30
Battlecross X40
Bridgestone M59

Visit https://www.bridgestonerewards.com/ and look for reward code MOTOCAN1701 for Canada and MOTOUS1701 for the USA!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this! I still have the stock tires on my bike. While there is still plenty of tread left they are totally gassed and hard as a rock. I've only bought Michelin pilot power 2ct's previously for my other bikes. I only put about 1000-1500 miles on a year so I'm not too worried about wear, I'm gonna pull the trigger on a pair of S21's. I've read good things about them and for the price you can't go wrong. Any opinions between S21's and pilot powers would be appreciated.

I haven't tried the S20 or S21, nor the latest Pilot Power so I can't really give any feedback. I will say that the reviews are positive enough that I wouldn't hesitate to try them. I almost bought a pair but I already have a set of tires sitting in my garage so I opted to wait until the next round of Bridgestone rebates to purchase.

Ordered from motorcycle-superstore Wednesday night and they were already here today! Wow, that's fast.
426170a0b8d89143f8da5d03aaafae52.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I received my rebate today and to my surprise it was $100. I thought that the rebate was $50 for a pair of tires, not $50 each tire. So in the end 1 pair of S21's only costed me $135. Wow that's cheap!

Last edited:
Back