Gen II Aftermarket Parts For Sale

Gen 2 FZ1 Parts For Sale

My ’06 FZ1 was in 100% working order when I hit a deer and the insurance company deemed it a total loss. I removed all of the aftermarket parts before the bike was sent to salvage.

As parts are sold, I remove them this list. If they are still listed, they are still for sale.

-Service Manual - $35 Very good condition. No torn or missing pages, no writing in manual.

-Two Brothers Racing Juice Box Pro - $100 Capable of storing 10 separate fuel maps.

-Power Commander EX - $50 This was installed on the bike when I bought it, I swapped it out for the TBR Juice Box Pro

All prices listed INCLUDE SHIPPING.

Photos are available upon request.
I have an odd work shift and can ONLY ship on Thursdays and Fridays.

Last edited:
The R1 forks are straight, and have about 1 hour use after a complete overhaul and upgrade from GP Suspension. They were a FANTASTIC upgrade and the bike handled SOOO nice with the accompanying Penske.

August 31 they were torn down and completely rebuilt; new bushings, seals, oil, 1.0 lb springs, complete revalve and proper setup by GP Suspension in Auburn Wa, total was $671.40 (I have the receipt), a week later a deer jumped out in front of me, I swerved and I laid the bike down.
I originally had them listed for $600, an hour ago I lowered the price to $500. The sale includes brake calipers, brake pads and axle. It is a direct swap on the Gen II.

Gen 2 FZ1 Parts For Sale

My ’06 FZ1 was in 100% working order when I hit a deer and the insurance company deemed it a total loss. I removed all of the aftermarket parts before the bike was sent to salvage.

-Service Manual - $35 Very good condition. No torn or missing pages, no writing in manual.
-***SOLD***Satans Highway Pegs - $75 These have some road rash, but are 100% functional. Just need flat black touch up paint.
-***SOLD***Dirtroad Seat - $100 Very minor scuff on bottom seam. ONLY driver seat.
-***SOLD***Penske 8983 Shock - $450 Forum member PapaGeno was the prior owner. Built and set up by Traxxion Dynamics. Sprung for 180-200Lb, incl. Traxxion Dynamics shock sock. I only got to use this for 1 hour before totaling the bike.
-***SOLD***’04-’06 Black R1 Forks w/ brake calipers & axle - $500 Completely rebuilt, valved and set-up by GP Suspension. New seals, oil, bushings, springs. I bought the R1 front end for $500 and then spent $670 having the forks completely serviced, re-valved, re-sprung and set-up by GP Suspension. I only got to use them for 1 hour before totaling the bike.

-’07-’08 R1 Shock w/adapter - $150 Hyperpro Spring, serviced and set-up by GP Suspension. This is a complete suspension upgrade, R1 Shock, Hyperpro Spring and Satans R1 shock adapter. Add the matching Hyperpro fork springs (listed below) for $200.

-Hyperpro Fork Springs -$50

-Two Brothers Slip-on - $200 M2 Black Series, includes Power Tip Sound Suppressor.

-Two Brothers Racing Juice Box Pro - $100 Capable of storing 10 separate fuel maps.

-Power Commander EX - $50 This was installed on the bike when I bought it, I swapped it out for the TBR Juice Box Pro

All prices listed INCLUDE SHIPPING.

Photos are available upon request.
I have an odd work shift and can ONLY ship on Thursdays and Fridays.

Is the Two Brothers Slip-on still available?
Could you post some pics to show condition?

Are you willing to package and send to Australia? (obviously I would pay postage)

Cheers,
Mac.

Back