2007 FZ1 stock / OE parts for sale

ghetto_d

Tired of these taking up space. Figured I'd try selling them off before I just scrap them.

All parts are in lightly used condition, and off a 2007 with <8k miles, and not wrecked.
Offers entertained. Flamers will be flamed right back, 3-fold. Prices + shipping.

I have the full exhaust. Let's break it up into 3 parts -
-Tailpipe / anchor (few scratches/ scuffs on side nearest wheel): SOLD
-Headers / mid: SOLD
-EXUP & O2 Sensor (wires cut before plug, but i have the plug out of bike as well; will need splicing (there's room): 20

Rear fender / signals (minute scuffs): Scrapped
Taillight: Scrapped
Front signals: SOLD
Levers - Clutch / Brake: SOLD
Rearsets (heel guard painted cobalt, frame is still silver; feelers removed; bushings healthy): SOLD
Rear master cylinder, FRESH rebuild: SOLD
Windcreen: 20

Pics are here: Ignore the R1 parts, unless you want those as well...) Bike Parts by ghettod | Photobucket

Last edited:
You still have the front signals available? Do you have the metal clips that hold them into the fairing? i couldn't tell in the photo. Price shipped to 97006?

You still have the front signals available? Do you have the metal clips that hold them into the fairing? i couldn't tell in the photo. Price shipped to 97006?

signals are available, not sure what clips you are asking about; mine are plastic. unfortunately, the shipping is more than the part, i'd say $15 shipped.

Back