need racefit growler map

camron

Hey guys first time posting on this and i need some help, i just bought a new pipe for the bike (racefit growler). I've been looking around the world wide web and i cant find a map anywhere for my bike. So if anyone knows of how to get the map or has it i would love to see it or get the link. I've already installed a power commander, k&n air filter and AIS block off plates. i have not put a new hearer on it yet but i will be getting the arrow header eventually so if you know of a map with the stock header and with the arrow header i would like both

annnnnnnnnd go

thanks, cam
2014 fz1
damn near stock

I have found out that you need to try different maps and see which one works best for you. I have a full yoshimura TRC exhaust, blue bros air filter (virtually a K&N), and blocked the AIS hose. It all depends on where you live and what you like. That is the fun of owning a power commander. FYI I have a map called perfection averaged and it is on the slightly rich side, but my bike runs smooth with that map. Let me know what you end up with for your bike.

Back