any true shorty pipes for FZ1

Hi all,

Im after a shorty pipe for my 06 model FZ1N. Alot of my searching (on this forum and others) result in threads that are years old and none of the photos or links work anymore. The only pipes i can find, arent what i call a shorty, if they still need a passenger peg to hold them up etc, it shouldnt reach that far. Im after something like this:

cqrDNkH.jpg

QXIoGTK.jpg

dgugIE5.jpg

6794f93cd927f654a27095ba698eabea.jpg

Graves has a full system that the passeger pegs are NOT needed but the can is not as short as others .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just the can or the whole exhaust?

just after a slip on, unless a whole system is needed to make it work? The M4 pipe in my last pic is basically exactly what i want. But they dont make one for FZ1, and im not sure what other models can be made to fit(R1 or R6)?

Last edited:
just after a slip on, unless a whole system is needed to make it work? The M4 pipe in my last pic is basically exactly what i want. But they dont make one for FZ1, and im not sure what other models can be made to fit(R1 or R6)?

AR do nice cans but unfortunately not for the FZ, as I too was/am looking for a full system with a shorty can, the longer can may work well but don't look imo as nice as shorty ones.

Extreme Blaster makes a short pipe.
View attachment 23302

Ive seen this one, and the coffman before. Just not the nicest looking things in the world. I thought about just grabing the 2015 R1 slip on like in my pic, and fabricate something to make it work, but they want $900 for it.

Also with that Graves one mentioned above, do you need the complete system, or is it just a slip on? The muffler could always be cut down after all....

Ive seen this one, and the coffman before. Just not the nicest looking things in the world. I thought about just grabing the 2015 R1 slip on like in my pic, and fabricate something to make it work, but they want $900 for it.

Also with that Graves one mentioned above, do you need the complete system, or is it just a slip on? The muffler could always be cut down after all....

Mine was the full system and well worth it !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really after straight pipes etc, just want it to be as short as possible. Just dont like the look of a big can running up the side of the bike, rather a tiny little muffler sticking out at most. Still needs to be muffled to some degree, although i know a short muffler wont do nearly as much as a longer stock size etc.

Back