Christmas gifts I finally installed

PredatorFZ1

Here are the mods that I got for Christmas from my wife. I finally got around to installing them. Let me know what you think.
PSR AIS block off
20151211_145709.jpg
IVANS Sub throttle Plates
20151211_145734.jpg
PC5
20151224_102020.jpg
PSR Carbon frame sliders
Yamaha FZ1 PSR Frame sliders.jpg
PSR AIS block off
20151224_235058.jpg
LARS MOD/IVANS Sub throttle Plates
20151225_123339.jpg20151225_123324.jpg
PC5
20151225_122646.jpg20151225_122736.jpg
PSR Carbon frame sliders
Yamaha FZ1 PSR Frame sliders 5.jpg

That's a pretty cool wife you've got! Full complement of mods you've got on there now. Let us know what you think of the improvements :)

That's a pretty cool wife you've got! Full complement of mods you've got on there now. Let us know what you think of the improvements :)

Thanks, she definitely is a keeper. It has been snowing here with a couple inches on the ground so I assume it will be a while before I get to ride it again.

Should have gone for the ECU flash 1st.

I plan on doing the ECU flash also before it gets warm enough to ride the bike. I am new to the FZ1 and have been looking around for a good ECU flash tuner. The 2 I have found by doing a search were Ivan's Performance Products and FLASHED BY VCYCLENUT - Home. I wanted to get a couple things for the bike first so all I have to do is one tune and be done with it. Any input on ECU flashes?

I plan on doing the ECU flash also before it gets warm enough to ride the bike. I am new to the FZ1 and have been looking around for a good ECU flash tuner. The 2 I have found by doing a search were Ivan's Performance Products and FLASHED BY VCYCLENUT - Home. I wanted to get a couple things for the bike first so all I have to do is one tune and be done with it. Any input on ECU flashes?

From what I read no one has directly compared them but Ivan's is probably a better one as that has been tested for many miles and dynoed by Ivan vs Vcyclenut who mostly applies a standard procedure for enabling/disabling the ECU. The difference I feel will be mostly in the ignition tables where Ivan has more tuning done. As for cost I would have said Vcyclenut for the value but now even he has hiked his prices 3x.

From what I read no one has directly compared them but Ivan's is probably a better one as that has been tested for many miles and dynoed by Ivan vs Vcyclenut who mostly applies a standard procedure for enabling/disabling the ECU. The difference I feel will be mostly in the ignition tables where Ivan has more tuning done. As for cost I would have said Vcyclenut for the value but now even he has hiked his prices 3x.

I have no problem paying extra money for tuning as long as it is worth it. I will have to do some more research on both. Thanks for the reply

Very nice! Now you just have to play the waiting game for a day to take it out. We had such a day yesterday, it hit the low 60's, but I had appointments all day. I have been in communication with Vcyclenut via the FZ09 forum, and the information that he relayed is different. It may be of interest to find out first hand before deciding.

Last edited:
Back