OEM Tool Kit or something similar

Hey everyone. I have a 2011 FZ1N and it did not come with the tool kit that comes with the bike. The previous owner misplaced it. I have a couple of long country rides coming up and want to be prepared.

I have done some searching on the net but am having no luck. Does anyone know if and where you can purchase a OEM tool kit or something similar that will still fit under the rear seat and will have everything I need. I'm gonna have a tank bag but that will be full up with other stuff so I'm only really interested in something that will fit under the seat.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
OEM is nothing spectacular. I would assemble what you need from a Harbor Freight ching chong set and hope you never need it. I have never used mine and only once needed it for my Ninja about 5 years ago.

Thanks, those cruz tools look good. I have another question so thought I'd just ask here instead of starting a new thread.

I'm buying some HEL braided brake lines and on the website it only has a option for 2006-2008 FZ1. Will they fit my 2011 FZ? Heres the link HEL Brake Lines For Yamaha FZ1 Fazer (2006-2008)

Cheers
As long as you don't have the abs model then they will be fine. 2006 - 2015 is the same bike.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back