13 September - San Marino & Riviera di Rimini - Marco Simoncelli Misano

27 September - Aragon - Motorland

11 October - Japan - Motegi

18 October - Australia - Philip Island

25 October - Malaysia - Sepang

08 November - Valencia - Ricardo Tormo-Valencia

Last edited:
MotoGP Qatar Test Summary

Ducati is competitive in practice and was even fastest on both days in Qatar. They didn't even use the super soft option tire they are granted. I still wonder if they are fast enough to get some wins and what will happen once they lose their rules advantage

Great !! hopefully we will get to see more than two Yammis chasing two Hondas this year . I missed Suzy and cant waite to hear those vfour Apes

The Apes ran last year as ART bikes in the CRT class.

Regardless, this year will be a factory effort. Practice so far hasn't gone well. But with 54 World Championships I'm sure Ape will improve.

The Apes ran last year as ART bikes in the CRT class.

Regardless, this year will be a factory effort. Practice so far hasn't gone well. But with 54 World Championships I'm sure Ape will improve.

Yeah i love the V4 and i think all the manufacturers should have to build and race them for a few years !!
Well try anyway !!

The sound is really amazing. This year at the Austin MotoGP the MotoAmerica series is running too. It will have Aprilias and the new R1s. I can hardly wait!

I'm seriously considering getting the Video Pass this year. It's about $150 for the multi-screen. Any such thing as a discount code? Is there a "best" time to buy it? Do they offer any sort of referral code so that an existing subscriber could get some sort of benefit?

The US $ and the Euro are almost on par so you can get the basic video pass for just about $100

I saw that, but I suppose if I'm going to do it, I might as well go "all in." I tried the demonstration of the multi-screen and really liked it. Biggest question is if they have the bandwidth to support full streaming of the big races.

In any case, I thought there might be some sort of referral program where an existing subscriber (I know there are several on this forum) could get a "bonus" or something for referring a new subscriber.

I've had a subscription the last few years and the broadcast quality is very good. However, if you watch closely that is a very slight video hiccup every 3 seconds. It's odd. It's not NFL Football quality but still very good overall. There is a lot of other content to watch too.

That hiccup is the picture and sound re-syncing. I've noticed it too. On the live broadcasts it is much better than watching a replay.

Back