Speedo healer speedo DRD

Delta

Ok so our speedos are reading wrong especially when we play with the gearing like changing sprockets.
So what I want to know is, which speedo healer/DRD is the one to get? I can't find any in the UK so it's going to be ebay and import from the USA.
Which one is the easiest to fit and use?
I had my satnav on my ride and with my 16t front sprocket change my speedo is out by +10mph at 80mph. I must sort it out as its putting miles on my clock that I'm not really doing Grrr

Thanks guys

delta

I have SpeedoDRD for sale. Perfect condition, came off a Gen2 FZ1N 2010, will work on any FZ1, it plugs straight into the stock harness. Will sell for £40 including postage from Australia. Mine is GPS calibrated for 16T front sprocket on a Gen2, stock rear. Instructions are here, it's easy to configure http://www.12oclocklabs.com/manuals/SDRD Manual 3.2M to 3.7M (English).pdf My bike was in km/h but unit was set to "no conversion", so the only thing I've set was the correction factor. So should be fine whether kph or mph.

I think my correction factor with the 16T sprocket was about -9.2% or something, I used a Garmin GPS mounted on the handlebars for speed calibration.

Last edited:
Ok that's sounds pukka to me. Now is that £40 gbp?
How do I get the cash to you buddy, I have paypal if that helps.
Cheers
Delta

Wotcha JMC just to let you know I just got home from work and you little packet was sitting there waiting for me. Nice one buddy. All I have to do now is find out where it plugs in lol. Oh is it set for kph or mph fella?

Thanks again for that fella lolup

Back