First Post

Hey y'all. I'm a long time rider from Canada. Been on bikes since I was 5, way back in 1981. I've owned several bikes, mostly Yamahas. I currently have a 2006 R1 which I bought new and a 2008 FZ1. I'm a nutter, like to ride fast and do wheelies when the time is right. Almost always ride in full leathers, unless it's just a casual ride for coffee or something. I tell it like it is and sometimes offend people. I will try to behave........I was on that other FZ1 forum a while back but got banned for calling an old guy out for being a cry baby.;)

Welcome. I would love to have an R1 as my weekend bike since I used my Fizzer for commuting each day. One Day perhaps.

Of Course I also want a Cruiser and a Dual Sport/Adventure Bike.

Some cranky prick from GA. Not you though. Those guys have their panties in a bunch. Tight wads that can't take a little ribbing. Sorry if I don't sugar-coat things and sign kumbaya around the fire. I treat forums like real life, we talk junk to each other, it's part of the fun.

Bob (aka CanyonDancer).....he pisses everyone off and is a curmudgeon. LOL. He hasn't posted over there in almost 4 years.He is on another board I'm on....BlokeSportbike....if you wanted to join and bust his balls again! LOL

I'm a nutter, like to ride fast and do wheelies when the time is right. Almost always ride in full leathers, unless it's just a casual ride for coffee or something. I tell it like it is and sometimes offend people.

You sound like me, except I'd replace the "do wheelies" with "drag knees." I also always speak my mind. I'm not going to tip toe around how I feel just because I'm worried about offending someone. I like you already :sport12:

Last edited:
Back