Curious what the weight of a 2007 FZ1? different websites say different weights

bigger heavier cat maybe?

The weight will probably vary by region depending on what the laws require to be added to the bike. I know taking the stock can off saved me a hell of a lot of weight. Also removing the unused center stand brackets saved a lot of weight too.

I've shed a lot of weight off my bike with various mods (wheels, suspension, exhaust, rearsets etc). You don't notice it until you get in the twisties, then you really do notice it.

bigger heavier cat maybe?

The weight will probably vary by region depending on what the laws require to be added to the bike. I know taking the stock can off saved me a hell of a lot of weight. Also removing the unused center stand brackets saved a lot of weight too.

I've shed a lot of weight off my bike with various mods (wheels, suspension, exhaust, rearsets etc). You don't notice it until you get in the twisties, then you really do notice it.

I think it is the air cleaner that CA requires so no gas fumes can come out. Anyway, as you said it is easy to drop lots of pounds on the Fz1. Slip-on, center stand, ais ect. all this brings huge gains.

Back