Cover - Dowco Guardian Weatherall Plus Cover

Fits the FZ1 perfectly!!! I bought this brand new back in August and have had my bike under it pretty much the entire time. Before it got wet or cold, I sprayed it with a 3M waterproofing coat to repel water a bit more. Pockets on the inside if you want to add some weight to keep the cover more in place. There also is a strap that goes under the bike and attaches on the other side for more security from wind.

Here is a link to what I'm selling. I have the 'sport' size. Guardian® WeatherAll™ Plus Motorcycle Cover | Dowco Power Sports - manufacturer of luggage, covers and accessories for motorcycles, scooters, snowmobiles, ATVs, and UTVs > Brands > Guardian > Search Results

If you ever get rips or tears in this cover due to normal circumstances, email Dowco and they will send you a new one. They come with a limited lifetime guarantee.

Paid $100 +tax
Asking $85 shipped in CONUS.
BIKE SOLD, Looking to get rid of this thing. $75 shipped in CONUS? Any international members can cover shipping to your place.

Last edited:
I have one of these covers as well. Another nice option is that my model has 4 pockets on the inside that you can put a little alarm in. It's a nice little safety option for those of us that don't always live in the best areas.

Back