Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sounds like Yonny Hernandez is going to be testing for Tech 3 at Sepang. I don't think he'll get the permanent ride but I guess his input will be useful for testing. I like Yonny, maybe he'll land a seat.

They should give Ben Spies a call
    CCS# 711

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyontherocks View Post
    They should give Ben Spies a call
    I recently saw a photo of him in a hospital gown with his arm in a sling. I think he'll be out of action for the next while.

Hes racing harescrambles. No one wanted to give him a moto america ride.
    CCS# 711

His Enduro season is on hold as well since he injured himself the other day.
    Billy
    2009 FZ1 Cobalt Blue, Dynojet PCV, Ivan's ECU Flash, Two Brother's V.A.L.E. Carbon Fiber Slip-on, Dirt Road Custom Seat, M-Factory Shorty Levers, Frame Sliders, Swingarm Spools, BBS Gold Colored Wheels, GYTR Braided Lines, Philips Extreme Vision H4 Bulbs

JOhnny Hernandez is the top pick currently, and is doing the Sepang test. Herve has said he also has a few other riders he is looking at.
    Mods:
    Brembo 16mm Radial MC, ASV short Levers, Brembo GP4-RX calipers, Hell braided lines, R1 Fender, Ohlins FGRT 206 forks, Ohlins shock (tuned - Racebike Services), Marchesini rims, Vortex 48t sprocket, Arrow Headers - Micron GP slipon, tailtidy, Rizoma (risers, conical bars, Lux grips, bar ends, 744 mirrors, fluid reservoir, Rev rearsets/B Pro pegs), Speedo healer, BMC filter, AIS Block off, PCV (tuned - Neville Lush Racing), Pirelli DR III, Ivan's ECU, GF-Design LED Blinkers, DID gold chain

First race in 2 weeks!

Any predictions?
    "There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil."
    - John Galt

Quote Originally Posted by Klurejr View Post
    First race in 2 weeks!

Any predictions?
    Yeah, someone on a motorcycle will win.

Seriously, Ducati is strong and Dovi has the wins from last year to bank on and then there's Marquez.

I'm going to peg Zarco for the win!

Already an interesting season with Tech 3 switching to KTM next year to run factory bikes for 3 years. Zarco on fire, Honda in the right place for the start of the season, Dovi is happy, Jorge is happier than this time last year, Petrucci is strong along with Crutchlow. Miller and Rins are right in the mix too. The only problem is Yamaha factory team have done a Honda and not listened to their riders and produced a bike the riders can't get along with. And Iannone has lifted his game too.

So you have the standard line up of potential winners

Marquez & Dani on the Honda
    Dovi and Jorge on the Ducati
    the Yamaha boys (Vale & Maverick) can turn it on when they get the right track.

And with those 6 riders you also have proven winners

Cal, Iannone and Jack (all looking stronger and happier this year than last)

Then the potential winners who I expect to get there this year

Petrucci, Zarco and Rins

that brings the potential winners this season to 12!!!

I am really looking forward to this season!!!
    Mods:
    Brembo 16mm Radial MC, ASV short Levers, Brembo GP4-RX calipers, Hell braided lines, R1 Fender, Ohlins FGRT 206 forks, Ohlins shock (tuned - Racebike Services), Marchesini rims, Vortex 48t sprocket, Arrow Headers - Micron GP slipon, tailtidy, Rizoma (risers, conical bars, Lux grips, bar ends, 744 mirrors, fluid reservoir, Rev rearsets/B Pro pegs), Speedo healer, BMC filter, AIS Block off, PCV (tuned - Neville Lush Racing), Pirelli DR III, Ivan's ECU, GF-Design LED Blinkers, DID gold chain