Looking For Lots Of 2013 FZ1 Parts

IceFZ1

Hi All,

I am a new owner of a 2013 FZ1 that previously hit a deer going nearly 85 MPH. Needless to say, I need some parts...

Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for new cheaper parts or good condition used parts.

I am located in Canada but parts can be from anywhere.

Here are the general areas that I need:

- Complete front cowling with windshield, mirrors, headlight and blinkers.
- Radiator with both fans and protective screen and side plastic.
- Front fender and associated plastic.
- Handlebar with right side stuff (brake lever, front master cylinder and throttle/grip)
- Muffler (original only scuffed but I want it to look good) preferably an aftermarket.
- Back seat handle on right has some road rash, would like to replace.
- Right side front foot peg.
- Fuel tank + plastic associated.
- Right front fork (small scuff on bottom but want it to look new).

Everything else is bits and pieces.

Thanks everyone,
IceFZ1

I have a Two Bros. Carbon listed in for sale, $125+ shipping, also have the side radiator covers with minor scuffs make offer, a new in the box left mirror and a used right mirror that has a scratch on the stem again make offer, and a stock wind screen that has some scuffs, can send pics if your interested

Hi All,

I am a new owner of a 2013 FZ1 that previously hit a deer going nearly 85 MPH. Needless to say, I need some parts...

Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for new cheaper parts or good condition used parts.

I am located in Canada but parts can be from anywhere.

Here are the general areas that I need:

- Complete front cowling with windshield, mirrors, headlight and blinkers.
- Radiator with both fans and protective screen and side plastic.
- Front fender and associated plastic.
- Handlebar with right side stuff (brake lever, front master cylinder and throttle/grip)
- Muffler (original only scuffed but I want it to look good) preferably an aftermarket.
- Back seat handle on right has some road rash, would like to replace.
- Right side front foot peg.
- Fuel tank + plastic associated.
- Right front fork (small scuff on bottom but want it to look new).

Everything else is bits and pieces.

Thanks everyone,
IceFZ1
If you still looking I have OEM windshield and muffler

Well, I just bought a 2017 fz1, and I am also looking for some parts, however I just don't understand why, I just cannot find any of them. I mean, are they a rarity or what? I also need a right side front foot peg, and I just cannot find one anywhere. I found one on eBay, however the price was just insane, I need that part, however I am not ready to pay a whole fortune for it. I just found a great marketplace platform review, hope it will help me find a new platform where i can at least some of these parts.

Last edited:
Back