Hello from Southwest Florida, USA

Hey All!
My name is Marshall. Avid motorcycle enthusiast. With a love for all motorcycles.

New owner of a 2013 fz1. Bought the bike with insurance cash from previous wreck on my 2008 z1000 (someone pulled out in front of me. Their fault, I didn't get hurt to bad.)

Was browsing looking for naked/semi naked motorcycles. I found this 2013, for an amazing price. It came with a Vance and Hines cs1 slip on. Two brother juicepak pro. 11.5k miles. Completely beautiful except two small scrapes. Couldn't pass the deal up even though I was looking for a Kawasaki to replace my original one or a Suzuki gsx-s1000f.

After riding it now as my only MOT, I fell in love with it, except I can't get the full feel of the bike since all I have is straight roads. But it's a great all around and has awesome torque and great handling.

Probably will keep the bike unless a good deal comes about my way, but until then, this is my baby.

Hope to talk a lot and add to the forums and find help along the way!

Keep the rubber side down y'all.
-slim

Welcome Marshall, and congrats on the new ride. I've heard about those straight Florida roads! Won't get rid of those chicken strips that way! LOL. I guess track days are a good option but sometimes a bit pricy. In any case, congrats and welcome.

We'll have to go ride one weekend. I'm in Fort Myers and you're right there are a ton of straight roads. We just try not to stay on one road for too long to keep it interesting.

Back