Should I ?!?!?

Biker88

Ok here we go.... i got a 2015 Fz1, 6k's(2nd owner). Previous owner installed a dynojet tuner along with a yoshi(c/f) pipe. My winter projects were go with a 16T sprocket and get the ivan's ecu reflash(his shop is like 45mins from me). Cosmetically the bike is 100% to my liking, Absolutely Nothing wrong with the bike and i really love it.....BUT here comes my issue....i saw a fz-10 (cement color or whatever you call it) and hi -viz rims and my son and I fell in love with it.. i would of mind keeping my fz BUT that new bike is really badass....

My question is....(sorry for the long story)...for those that have changed or planning to...IS it really worth it?..now im talking about performance or maybe reliability(i know is way too soon to tell, maybe)..

Opinions..

Ok here we go.... i got a 2015 Fz1, 6k's(2nd owner). Previous owner installed a dynojet tuner along with a yoshi(c/f) pipe. My winter projects were go with a 16T sprocket and get the ivan's ecu reflash(his shop is like 45mins from me). Cosmetically the bike is 100% to my liking, Absolutely Nothing wrong with the bike and i really love it.....BUT here comes my issue....i saw a fz-10 (cement color or whatever you call it) and hi -viz rims and my son and I fell in love with it.. i would of mind keeping my fz BUT that new bike is really badass....

My question is....(sorry for the long story)...for those that have changed or planning to...IS it really worth it?..now im talking about performance or maybe reliability(i know is way too soon to tell, maybe)..

Opinions..

I’ve been enamoured with the FZ/MT-10 since 2016, but at the time, I couldn’t afford to spend that much when I already had a FZ-07, suffice to say, when the opportunity allows...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you want incredible acceleration without wheelies, get a 15 front. it makes highway awful, but unreal street racing from light to light .

a 14-54 setup allows 180kph top end, and unbelievable launches. most street race is to 180kph or so

Back