Urgent: Need to buy a rear tire in Saskatoon for the Fz1 gen 2

Does anyone know of a motorcycle store that sells and mounts the rear 190/50/17 tire for the Fz1? Or alternatively selling their new or somewhat used tire?

I am on a cross country ride and need the tire replaced before heading on. I think I maybe able to make it to Regina if there is a motorcycle shop there?

I was able to find a few shops, but Recreation Supply Co had the right tire size in stock, their mounting price on bike was reasonable compared to others and they were able to fit me in the same day knowing I was on a road trip. I dealt with Mike over the phone and Matt in person. Both great guys!

I meet you in blue river BC, do you still need the side reflector? How was the trip?

@9Lives. Sorry haven't been on the forum since the ride last year. The rest of the trip was amazing. A couple hiccups here and there but if anything they added to the experience. I was able to borrow the side reflectors from a friend and passed the MOT safety. However, if you still have them I don't mind paying for shipping as they might be useful if I end up moving again.

Back