wtb gen II aftermarket parts after crash.

So I got in an accident on Friday. I was extremely lucky as I was side swiped by a semi (not even kidding). I was very fortunate to escape with a mild concussion and a sprained shoulder and my 07 fz1 also escaped with not taking a ton of damage. That being said, I am in the hunt for a few things. My shifter was bent to hell. I was able to bend it back so it will work for now but I would like to replace it all sooner than later. If anyone has any aftermarket rearsets they are looking to unload for a decent price, I am interested. Also, my clutch lever was bent pretty hard. I did buy a cheap oem replacement but since I'm making this post, if anyone has some shorty levers for sale I would be interested in those as well. Triple clamp is a little tweaked. Might be able to bend it back but also keeping an eye out for one for sale in case I can't. Front wheel fairing is cracked so am also looking to replace that. My fz1 is the gen II dark blue. Finally, my frame slider took most of the punishment so I am looking to replace them. Doesn't need to be new by any stretch of the imagination, only straight with minor scuffs or less. I know some of this stuff might be a long shot but I figured I would toss it up here in the event anyone has some of these things for sale.

Thanks!

Hey Chameleon, sorry to hear about the accident. I'm glad you're ok but please make sure you are taking good care of your head after the concussion.

Good luck putting your bike back together, hopefully you can find the parts you need quickly.

Glad you are OK. Wow, did the truck stop at all?

I have rearsets, and a pearl white front fender (with Abarth decals on it - removable), but am located in Australia, so postage will be a killer. I also have a black ASV shorty brake lever for the FZ1 (I switched to an R1 setup).

have a look around at some local bike wreckers and you will probably be able to find what you need. I know the guys in Florida are getting stuff there.

If your triple clamp is tweaked, it might be worth getting your forks checked out as they may be bent as well. May be a good time to do the R1 front end upgrade!

The Truck kept on going unfortunately. I honestly din't know if he even saw me. Dicko it sounds like you've got mostly what I'm looking for but yeah the shipping would be pretty crazy! Dustin I'm definitely taking care of it best I can. Pretty glad I had my Shoei on. Already bought a new one to replace it. At this point I would say I'm a Shoei fan for life.

Back