Dodgy member robert111. Careful

Delta

This new member robert111 sent me a personal message. Bit dodgy if ya ask me here’s the message and thoughts please guys

I am Mr.Robert Dogbey a banker by profession, worked with First Gulf Bank in Abu Dhabi for 17 years.( United Arab Emirates ) now currently holding the post of director auditing in the account department of the bank and a part time occupational safety and health consultant with a gold mining company in United Arab Emirates.I have the opportunity in transferring the sum of ((US $ 11,480,000,00)eleven million four hundred and eighty thousand dollars) being deposited in to an escrow account by a Customer who unfortunately died on 15th July 2009 in a fatal plane crash in Northern China i assured you that there will be no risk or anything incriminating against your freedom or reputation with your involvement with me in this transaction. I am hoping in the favor of your urgent response. you can email me with this email [email protected] Best Regards Thanks Mr Robert Dogbey *************

Now is that dodgy eh?

This new member robert111 sent me a personal message. Bit dodgy if ya ask me here’s the message and thoughts please guys

I am Mr.Robert Dogbey a banker by profession, worked with First Gulf Bank in Abu Dhabi for 17 years.( United Arab Emirates ) now currently holding the post of director auditing in the account department of the bank and a part time occupational safety and health consultant with a gold mining company in United Arab Emirates.I have the opportunity in transferring the sum of ((US $ 11,480,000,00)eleven million four hundred and eighty thousand dollars) being deposited in to an escrow account by a Customer who unfortunately died on 15th July 2009 in a fatal plane crash in Northern China i assured you that there will be no risk or anything incriminating against your freedom or reputation with your involvement with me in this transaction. I am hoping in the favor of your urgent response. you can email me with this email [email protected] Best Regards Thanks Mr Robert Dogbey *************

Now is that dodgy eh?
Consider him banned. Thanks for letting us know

How come I never got an offer like that????? I always get left out..... I like to string them along for a bit and tell them I am a poorly goat herder with no money :popcorn:

Now is that dodgy eh?

Not Dodgy, but certainly dogbey........

KA Ching - I am here all week folks.

Back