FZ1 cutting out at low speeds TPS code 16

Hi all, new to the site. Just got an fz1 about 3 weeks ago and today it cut out twice on me with no warning. I am getting a d01_16 code which is tps stuck. Could this be the reason for my woes, has anyone else had similar issues. I noticed i am getting flat spots at some points as well. What should the tps read if it was healthy? Alot of other forums i have read say they have the same code but no issues which i find strange. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. If so are they easy to clean and adjust as apparently they have 2 on the bike which means over £300 just on the units themselves.

Hi
If you access the Tps setting via the dash you should be able to see figures rise and fall smoothly from 16or18 to around 97 ish when rolling the throttle on and off (engine not running ) any glitches in the numbers would indicate a faulty tps

Hi
If you access the Tps setting via the dash you should be able to see figures rise and fall smoothly from 16or18 to around 97 ish when rolling the throttle on and off (engine not running ) any glitches in the numbers would indicate a faulty tps
I thought about doing this, checking my tps. How exactly do I do it?

Skickat från min D6503 via Tapatalk

Back