Hi

This might be a stupid question are the mirrors on a Gen 2 fz1 adjustable?

By this I mean can you fold the mirrors in when parked in a tight spot or filtering.

There is a fz1 parked near my office and the mirrors are tucked away nicely. I have tried moving mine but no luck.

Are mine stuck or is the other person carrying a tool with them to loosen them before folding?

Thanks

Hi

This might be a stupid question are the mirrors on a Gen 2 fz1 adjustable?

By this I mean can you fold the mirrors in when parked in a tight spot or filtering.

There is a fz1 parked near my office and the mirrors are tucked away nicely. I have tried moving mine but no luck.

Are mine stuck or is the other person carrying a tool with them to loosen them before folding?

Thanks

Just push them up, it may require a little force but they rotate unless the previous owner replaced them with non-folding mirrors.

They twist up and in but they may be rusted if the previous owner rode a lot in the rain. On mine one folded nicely but the other would not budge due to rust.

I store my FZ1 sideways in front of my car and it can be a little bit tight so I'll rotate the mirrors out of the way which allows me to slide between the bike and the car. Never had any issues, and mirrors are still tight.

Back