06 FZ1 1/2 mile burnout - finishing off pilot power

Here's a quick video of me roasting the rest of my pilot power 2ct - before mounting up a shinko smoke bomb for our baby gender reveal (that video will be uploaded tomorrow).

hope you enjoy - weird camera angle but you can see the smoke and get the gist. You also can hear the tire pop at the very end.

Another item - when I finally finish the first burnout, when I laid on the throttle, the back tire was coming loose. That happened 2 times. At the end I rolled on the throttle and she started spinning (didn't realize the belts were exposed) and it popped. I was able to limp it home with no damage other than some small scratches on the swingarm and caliper from the belts.

https://youtu.be/koHdp52G398

I guess the world needs, and will always have, squids who like this stuff. Fun, but pointless. Not quite sure why you are going to mount up a Shinko smoke bomb just in order to reveal your new baby's gender. Other than you, your wife, and immediate family no one really cares. But good luck being a new parent.

I guess the world needs, and will always have, squids who like this stuff. Fun, but pointless. Not quite sure why you are going to mount up a Shinko smoke bomb just in order to reveal your new baby's gender. Other than you, your wife, and immediate family no one really cares. But good luck being a new parent.

@Evitzee - I'm an adamant believer that a tire is a terrible thing to waste. We loved every second of our party thank you. I suppose there are better things to waste $$$ on, like alcohol and women....to each their own.

Chris Blue Fistpump.jpg

@Evitzee - I'm an adamant believer that a tire is a terrible thing to waste. We loved every second of our party thank you. I suppose there are better things to waste $$$ on, like alcohol and women....to each their own.

View attachment 22702

I always send off old tires with some doughnuts or a smoke screen. As long as you're being safe, it's a lot more fun that just paying the 5 buck disposal fee. Congrats on the new baby. :icon_beer:

Back