Touch-up Paint?

Vandals struck my garage last night, kicking in a window that was right over my new FZ1. There are scratches down to bare metal on my tank and fairing now. So I was wondering...what is the best source of touch-up paint for Cobalt Blue Yammie? Should I go with the dealer, or are there better options?

Thanks NHFZ1, I've ordered from ColorRite.

FYI, (for anyone with Cobalt Blue), there is a base color plus top color, so you need both to match. I also got primer and the kit. The whole shebang is almost $90 shipped (as of Sept. '14), but it does seem like a complete kit for fixes, and ColorRite say the pens last for 7 years.

I haven't attempted to buy any touch-up paint for my FZ1, but have indeed gone through the process with my R1 (blue as well). I was NOT impressed with Color-rite's prices, nor their customer service. It's as if they don't need you as a customer. I also looked into their reviews online, as I know fellow riders that have gone the Color-rite route, and have not been happy with the product. I saw enough negative reviews (mainly about color's matching) that I opted to go a different route. It would be cool to hear your opinion/experience.

Back