Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default New stable mate for the FZ10

Looks like I am going to be picking this up on Saturday to park next to the FZ10!!

Wanted to pick something up in the spring for two-up and long haul rides but this deal popped up that was too good to pass up on.

2009 Kawasaki Concours 14 with only 6700 miles on it!!!

"When life throws you a curve...............................Slide forward, shift your weight to the inside peg, press the inside grip, set your apex and just roll on that throttle!"

That is a classic. Bigger than an FJ and smaller than a Wing. Great for 2-up highway miles.

Damn you and your awesome bikes Bogie. New stable mate for the FZ10
    Just kidding mate, enjoy your new ride; it looks like it's brand new.
    Arrow Dark full system - Ivan's ECU flash - PCV with Ballmead map - Modded Airbox - DNA Air Filter - 08 R1 Forks and 6 Pot brakes with R6 MC - Penske 8983 Rear Shock - 49T Rear Sprocket - LighTech rear sets

Nice find.

Enjoy the new ride.

I hope to see as many pics of this bike from across the US from your travels as we do of the MT10
    Mods:
    Brembo 16mm Radial MC, ASV short Levers, Brembo GP4-RX calipers, Hell braided lines, R1 Fender, Ohlins FGRT 206 forks, Ohlins shock (tuned - Racebike Services), Marchesini rims, Vortex 48t sprocket, Arrow Headers - Micron GP slipon, tailtidy, Rizoma (risers, conical bars, Lux grips, bar ends, 744 mirrors, fluid reservoir, Rev rearsets/B Pro pegs), Speedo healer, BMC filter, AIS Block off, PCV (tuned - Neville Lush Racing), Pirelli DR III, Ivan's ECU, GF-Design LED Blinkers, DID gold chain

Very nice find, Bogie! I fully expect you'll bring it over to the west coast for me to see in person

Quote Originally Posted by ballmead View Post
    Damn you and your awesome bikes Bogie. New stable mate for the FZ10
    Just kidding mate, enjoy your new ride; it looks like it's brand new.
    Thanks. The guy bought it new from this dealership and didn't ride it as much as planned. He wanted a new ATV for his property so he traded this back into them for it.

The bike looks showroom new. That's how I like my bikes!!! LOL
    "When life throws you a curve...............................Slide forward, shift your weight to the inside peg, press the inside grip, set your apex and just roll on that throttle!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dicko View Post
    Nice find.

Enjoy the new ride.

I hope to see as many pics of this bike from across the US from your travels as we do of the MT10
    I will burn down the server with pics as always, mate!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    Very nice find, Bogie! I fully expect you'll bring it over to the west coast for me to see in person
    That would be an epic trip!! LOL This bike should really open up the distance and length of the rides.

Adminstrator New stable mate for the FZ10 FZ1inTX's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Be careful with the 2009 (and earlier) models as they have several known issues. I don't know exactly what they were but you remember Norm, the rider here who was a Dr. and owned a Connie? He had said a lot about the 2009 and at the time, bought a 2010 after the designed out the flaws.

Regardless, I put a lot of miles on Norm's 2010 Connie and it was fun! The bike looks big and bulky but is actually very flickable and sports well. I enjoyed it for both the touring we did as well as the curves. Super comfy!

Best of luck with the new addition Brian. Loving the color!!!
    Billy
    2009 FZ1 Cobalt Blue, Dynojet PCV, Ivan's ECU Flash, Two Brother's V.A.L.E. Carbon Fiber Slip-on, Dirt Road Custom Seat, M-Factory Shorty Levers, Frame Sliders, Swingarm Spools, BBS Gold Colored Wheels, GYTR Braided Lines, Philips Extreme Vision H4 Bulbs