Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Congrats Bogie! How are you going to find time to ride both? haha.
    Current Bikes:

- 2014 Yamaha FZ1
    - 2015 Yamaha FZ-07

Check out my Build Thread:

http://www.998cc.org/forum/fz1-fz-10...ne-growth.html

Quote Originally Posted by FZ1riderNY View Post
    Best of luck with the new addition Brian. Loving the color!!!
    Thanks Billy!! It is a very sharp color for sure.
    "When life throws you a curve...............................Slide forward, shift your weight to the inside peg, press the inside grip, set your apex and just roll on that throttle!"

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFKISTHENAME View Post
    Congrats Bogie! How are you going to find time to ride both? haha.
    LOL!! What a horrible problem to have though right?

The FZ10 will be my short ride and hooliganism around town bike. C14 will be the long ride and long trip monster.
    "When life throws you a curve...............................Slide forward, shift your weight to the inside peg, press the inside grip, set your apex and just roll on that throttle!"

Rode up on the FZ10 to pay for it today. Will get dropped off Saturday and ride her home.

They are already going at it!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Rode up on the FZ10 to pay for it today. Will get dropped off Saturday and ride her home.

They are already going at it!!! LOL

Hahahaha!!! Your something else bud!! Too funny!
    Billy
    2009 FZ1 Cobalt Blue, Dynojet PCV, Ivan's ECU Flash, Two Brother's V.A.L.E. Carbon Fiber Slip-on, Dirt Road Custom Seat, M-Factory Shorty Levers, Frame Sliders, Swingarm Spools, BBS Gold Colored Wheels, GYTR Braided Lines, Philips Extreme Vision H4 Bulbs

Brought it home today!!!

Congratulations man!

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    Congratulations man!
    Thanks!!! Nice to have choices. LOL

First thing I noticed with my new to me 09 Connie was that the gas cap lock is one sticky SOB!!! Damn near broke a key the first time. This will no longer be an issue ever again. LOL I have run keyless on all my bikes.

77 degrees in October in Iowa? You gotta break out the bike!! Took the Connie out for some two up riding this afternoon.