Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

NuuAgeSlim (OP)

Default Hello from Southwest Florida, USA

Hey All!
    My name is Marshall. Avid motorcycle enthusiast. With a love for all motorcycles.

New owner of a 2013 fz1. Bought the bike with insurance cash from previous wreck on my 2008 z1000 (someone pulled out in front of me. Their fault, I didn't get hurt to bad.)

Was browsing looking for naked/semi naked motorcycles. I found this 2013, for an amazing price. It came with a Vance and Hines cs1 slip on. Two brother juicepak pro. 11.5k miles. Completely beautiful except two small scrapes. Couldn't pass the deal up even though I was looking for a Kawasaki to replace my original one or a Suzuki gsx-s1000f.

After riding it now as my only MOT, I fell in love with it, except I can't get the full feel of the bike since all I have is straight roads. But it's a great all around and has awesome torque and great handling.

Probably will keep the bike unless a good deal comes about my way, but until then, this is my baby.

Hope to talk a lot and add to the forums and find help along the way!

Keep the rubber side down y'all.
    -slim

Threadhead Hello from Southwest Florida, USA lytehouse's Avatar

Ah Ft. Myers/Cape Coral....my fav place to February! hahaha

Welcome to site....it's a tad slow these days, but still a wealth of info!
    Have you ever noticed that anybody riding slower than you is an idiot,
    and anyone riding faster than you is a maniac? ~ George Carlin

Welcome Marshall, and congrats on the new ride. I've heard about those straight Florida roads! Won't get rid of those chicken strips that way! LOL. I guess track days are a good option but sometimes a bit pricy. In any case, congrats and welcome.
    Billy
    2009 FZ1 Cobalt Blue, Dynojet PCV, Ivan's ECU Flash, Two Brother's V.A.L.E. Carbon Fiber Slip-on, Dirt Road Custom Seat, M-Factory Shorty Levers, Frame Sliders, Swingarm Spools, BBS Gold Colored Wheels, GYTR Braided Lines, Philips Extreme Vision H4 Bulbs

We'll have to go ride one weekend. I'm in Fort Myers and you're right there are a ton of straight roads. We just try not to stay on one road for too long to keep it interesting.