Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default New member with a new (used) FZ1

Good morning, all! I've checked this forum out quite a bit recently, and this past Saturday I upgraded from a 2009 Kawasaki ER-6n to a 2014 Yamaha FZ1. Picked it up with just over 5,000 miles on it, but it is in excellent condition! I've had it out the last three days, and will continue to take it every day it doesn't rain (too much!). This bike is incredible. It fits my needs exactly, and the price was right too. I had cross shopped multiple bikes recently, and originally my wife and I discussed me getting a new bike next year. I just like doing my researching and remaining hopeful. Then a couple of weeks ago, she gave her blessing to go ahead as long as we kept the costs within a certain amount. I had it narrowed down between the FZ1 and a Kawasaki Z800, and after one test ride on the FZ1, knew it was the right choice. After having it out yesterday afternoon for a good while, it cemented my decision. Looking forward to many great years and several thousand miles on this one!!

New member with a new (used) FZ1-20170415_140645.jpg
    New member with a new (used) FZ1-20170415_152128.jpg
    New member with a new (used) FZ1-20170415_152148.jpg
    New member with a new (used) FZ1-20170415_152443.jpg
    New member with a new (used) FZ1-20170415_152352.jpg
    New member with a new (used) FZ1-20170415_152300.jpg

Hey, welcome to the forum and great choice of bike. I'm sure you'll enjoy every bit of your new FZ for years to come!

Welcome and congrats on making the choice to the Yamaha. It surely is a great bike for the price. Enjoy and be safe out there!
    Billy
    2009 FZ1 Cobalt Blue, Dynojet PCV, Ivan's ECU Flash, Two Brother's V.A.L.E. Carbon Fiber Slip-on, Dirt Road Custom Seat, M-Factory Shorty Levers, Frame Sliders, Swingarm Spools, BBS Gold Colored Wheels, GYTR Braided Lines, Philips Extreme Vision H4 Bulbs

Welcome and congrats! We're twinning! I'm new here as well. Like just over 2 weeks of ownership 😁.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Current Bikes:

- 2014 Yamaha FZ1
    - 2015 Yamaha FZ-07

Check out my Build Thread:

http://www.998cc.org/forum/fz1-fz-10...ne-growth.html