Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    FZ1inTX (OP)
    Adminstrator Premium and Elite Membership drive FZ1inTX's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Premium and Elite Membership drive

It's been a while since I begged but I'm at it again.

We've had a lot of new members sign up since I last asked but I wanted you all to be aware of the memberships. No, this isn't required and the site is still free to sign up and participate, however, Dennis spends a fair amount of money on internet fees, domain registrations, power, software and support, his time and efforts, etc.... all to provide us with these awesome forums to use for free. That being said, it is always a great gesture for those of us who frequent these forums to offer Dennis some form of thanks.

The first is to pay for a membership. Offered to you are the Premium and Elite memberships. The Premium is $15.00 per year and the Elite is $40.00 for lifetime. I thought the Elite was a great value if you plan to spend three years here! Along with each come some perks. Please see below or go to this link: http://www.998cc.org/forum/payments.php

The next would be the donation system where you can donate once or set up a subscription and donate monthly. I just noticed that it is currently disabled so I'll have to inquire with Dennis to see if this will be enabled soon.

I chose to be an Elite lifetime member and I've been giving Dennis $5.00 a month for almost 6 years now. I feel it is a small price to pay for such a great site.

If you can afford it, please go sign up for a membership today. With the money Dennis collects, we can add on more features to the site, help pay the bills this generates for him and provide him with funds to keep upgrading the software and hardware to make the site a better place.

Thanks for looking and hope to see you in the VIP Lounge soon! Have a great weekend all!

-Eric

Done & done
    Last edited by Dustin; 02-23-2013 at 12:44 PM.

Plus if you are a elite member you can never be banned:cloud9:
    CCS# 711

FZ1inTX (OP)
    Adminstrator Premium and Elite Membership drive FZ1inTX's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyontherocks View Post
    Plus if you are a elite member you can never be banned:cloud9:
    Well, sort of... You can get and :box: but mostly you get this:

:worship:

Hey Cobalt,

I've been considering this. So an Elite Member is a one time $40 or it's a monthly $5? I'm a little confused with the:deal:.

Threadhead Premium and Elite Membership drive BDazzler's Avatar
    East Central IL, USA (half way between St. Louis and Indianapolis)

I'm happy to support the site and I hope to do more. I've been very happy with the Elite membership plus there's a secrete catagory you can post in

I was just worried about the 'lifetime' membership. I posted about it in the VIP section years ago...

I just looked at my Elite membership... it's "Lifetime"... It started 09-10-2010 and ends 09-10-2030! I'll be 60. I guess if I'm riding a trike by then I'll want to die anyway.

Man, I only considered the percs of the Elite membership, I should have looked at the fine print! : owned::scared:
    Troy

2007 FZ1 Cobalt Blue | Fire Dragon Brothers Full Length Adjustable Levers in Gold with Black Adjusters | Corbin seats w/ oval backrest | T-Rex Frame Sliders | Rifle Touring Windshield | Tank Cover

:rmwl:

Quote Originally Posted by Ssky0078 View Post
    Hey Cobalt,

I've been considering this. So an Elite Member is a one time $40 or it's a monthly $5? I'm a little confused with the:deal:.
    40 Bucks gets you "lifetime" membership. One time payment. Of course, every now and then if you want to donate $5 bucks to the site, thats okay too.
    Billy
    2009 FZ1 Cobalt Blue, Dynojet PCV, Ivan's ECU Flash, Two Brother's V.A.L.E. Carbon Fiber Slip-on, Dirt Road Custom Seat, M-Factory Shorty Levers, Frame Sliders, Swingarm Spools, BBS Gold Colored Wheels, GYTR Braided Lines, Philips Extreme Vision H4 Bulbs

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    Done & done
    Welcome to the Elite group and thank you!

Lifer Premium and Elite Membership drive Hellgate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Premium and Elite Membership drive

Thanks everyone, this really makes a big difference.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2
    Pete

Senior Member Premium and Elite Membership drive Rabbitman109's Avatar

I am already an elite member. I donate to the site every time someone orders a retrofit kit from me, or has me do a retrofit for them. So, a mod with a built in donation!!

http://www.998cc.org/forum/bikes-par...-services.html
    Chad aka "The Original Mod Whore"

My Youtube Channel
    : Rabbitman109's Youtube Channel Retrofitting: Affordable Retrofits Mod Thread: Mod Central