Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i just signed up for the life membership...met a few great guys from here and hope to meet some more this summer....so i figure its the least i could do.....:cheers:

Thanks to everyone who has donated to the site by either "Membership" or just a "Donation". I have to say that I've been here since 2008, and while the site has grown in terms of members, it is still the greatest Forum to hang out on. We have the best members here which makes the experience all that much more enjoyable! I will also say that while we have the best team of Mods and Admin's here, the members make their jobs so much easier. I for one, love signing in each day! Some days you learn something new, some days your able to help another member out, and other days you just sit back and laugh at some of the "cast of characters" we have here. I love all the aspects of our Forum and I hope it continues to grow and gain more membership in the future!
    Billy
    2009 FZ1 Cobalt Blue, Dynojet PCV, Ivan's ECU Flash, Two Brother's V.A.L.E. Carbon Fiber Slip-on, Dirt Road Custom Seat, M-Factory Shorty Levers, Frame Sliders, Swingarm Spools, BBS Gold Colored Wheels, GYTR Braided Lines, Philips Extreme Vision H4 Bulbs

I have gotten some great techinnical information and friendly advice from several members. A nice easy going forum group. Definitely worth the price of admission. I'm in!!

guys... is there any other way then Paypal?
    Ivanised gen I on Bridgestone S20 EVO (ex: ,Dunlops Sportsmarts, Bridgestone S20)

FZ1inTX (OP)
    Adminstrator Premium and Elite Membership drive FZ1inTX's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm not aware of any at this time but please PM Admin (Dennis) who is the owner and the only one who can arrange any payment options. And thanks!!

-Eric

since I never could get banned could I be extremly mean to someone I dont like if i donate? Im such an instigator!
    what do ya mean I ain't kind,just not your kind!! Sick of the swiss!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2XTuc6i1Uo

Quote Originally Posted by amevl View Post
    since I never could get banned could I be extremly mean to someone I dont like if i donate? Im such an instigator!
    Jeff! After they made you, the mold was definitely smashed to bits!! Hahahaha!!!!
    Billy
    2009 FZ1 Cobalt Blue, Dynojet PCV, Ivan's ECU Flash, Two Brother's V.A.L.E. Carbon Fiber Slip-on, Dirt Road Custom Seat, M-Factory Shorty Levers, Frame Sliders, Swingarm Spools, BBS Gold Colored Wheels, GYTR Braided Lines, Philips Extreme Vision H4 Bulbs

FZ1inTX (OP)
    Adminstrator Premium and Elite Membership drive FZ1inTX's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by amevl View Post
    Well, you can still be banned. At one of the sister sites, we just had a big incident.... so yup... as explained over there, membership does not exclude anyone from the forum rules. They all still apply. :deal:

Thats not right I demand special treatment!!!:deal:
    what do ya mean I ain't kind,just not your kind!! Sick of the swiss!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2XTuc6i1Uo

Im a rebel....without a clue