Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Premium and Elite Membership drive

Same for me here. I sold 25 exhaust last year, 80% are member from the 6R forum. Im an elite member and did a $100.00 donation at the end if the year last year. If business is good I'll give some more again this year. I don't make a lot of money at $450.00 for an exhaust mid... just enough to cover the cost of part and a bit of labor time. I do it more to stick it to the big guys with there $1200.00 exhaust for a $6K bike... so far so good! Sold 4 this month :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Marthy View Post
    Same for me here. I sold 25 exhaust last year, 80% are member from the 6R forum. Im an elite member and did a $100.00 donation at the end if the year last year. If business is good I'll give some more again this year. I don't make a lot of money at $450.00 for an exhaust mid... just enough to cover the cost of part and a bit of labor time. I do it more to stick it to the big guys with there $1200.00 exhaust for a $6K bike... so far so good! Sold 4 this month :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2
    I really respect that you went out and developed something cool & cost-effective for a bike that doesn't get a lot of love. I hope you sell 1000!

I get this message when selecting DONATIONS-DONATE NOW.

"The administrator currently has the Donation System disabled or has disabled Donation System for your user/member group"
    Iedereen op de moto (everybody on the motorbike)

37 is my lucky number

FZ1inTX (OP)
    Adminstrator Premium and Elite Membership drive FZ1inTX's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Shameless BUMP!

Please, if you can? Thank you!!

Signed up yesterday!

:cheers:

Bump
    2004 FZ1 Skunk
    2002 R1 Track Bike

2000 DZR Trail Bike

Threadhead Premium and Elite Membership drive BDazzler's Avatar
    East Central IL, USA (half way between St. Louis and Indianapolis)

Quote Originally Posted by thepopularjock View Post
    Signed up yesterday!

:cheers:

Bump
    Nice PJ. Now get your photo sig on!
    Troy

2007 FZ1 Cobalt Blue | Fire Dragon Brothers Full Length Adjustable Levers in Gold with Black Adjusters | Corbin seats w/ oval backrest | T-Rex Frame Sliders | Rifle Touring Windshield | Tank Cover

:rmwl:

Quote Originally Posted by BDazzler View Post
    Nice PJ. Now get your photo sig on!

Yeah! I really need to get some more photos going on.
    2004 FZ1 Skunk
    2002 R1 Track Bike

2000 DZR Trail Bike

I like it here......you guys let me play even though I am back to an R1. LOL

DONE!!

I count all the international shipping of t-shirts I do as my forum donation! Though I did donate to be a life time member initially.
    Stop trying to be right and just ride!
    '13 Triumph Speed Triple R
    '13 Triumph Tiger 800xc
    '12 Suzuki DR-Z 400s

I must be ignorant!! LOL I can't get my sig to show up even though it shows up fine in the preview and it is saved

Never mind...............it only shows up in new post since pay for membership!! LMAO!!!
    "When life throws you a curve...............................Slide forward, shift your weight to the inside peg, press the inside grip, set your apex and just roll on that throttle!"