Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Adminstrator FZ1 Riders Show us your baby!! FZ1inTX's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FZ1riderNY View Post
    I know! Not having $$$$ seems to be the norm for me these days.
    It's the damned bills! I keep telling her not to pay them! It's taking away mad-mod-money! But she seems to think that sending it all out to them is somehow more important then MY needs.

I need a windfall!

Quote Originally Posted by FZ1inNH View Post
    It's the damned bills! I keep telling her not to pay them! It's taking away mad-mod-money! But she seems to think that sending it all out to them is somehow more important then MY needs.

I need a windfall!
    Yeah, whats worse is that yesterday I finally sold my Nova project car. The guy came to pick it up, cash in hand. There in being my dilemma! I got the Devil on one shoulder and an Angel on the other. And you know what I'm talking about!!
    Billy
    2009 FZ1 Cobalt Blue, Dynojet PCV, Ivan's ECU Flash, Two Brother's V.A.L.E. Carbon Fiber Slip-on, Dirt Road Custom Seat, M-Factory Shorty Levers, Frame Sliders, Swingarm Spools, BBS Gold Colored Wheels, GYTR Braided Lines, Philips Extreme Vision H4 Bulbs

Finally took some outdoor pictures, nice and clean between the rain showers. The little bag I have strapped on the passenger seat is from Touratech, big enough to store a rain jacket, a water bottle and some smaller things.
    ***** 2008 FZ1S Cobalt Blue ***** Mods: Ohlins YA906 shock, Rizoma fatbar, LSL risers, R&G frame and axle sliders

Here are some pictures of mine when I first got it with some mods and now in it's current state:

When I bought it:

In it's current state:

Default Love the screen

Quote Originally Posted by jlewis02 View Post
    My baby
    I love that wind screen. Been looking for a red one for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    I love that wind screen. Been looking for a red one for mine.
    Then you need to go here Home

Default My new and old

Here is a shot of my new bike and my old one. Wrote the old one off on the 17th of may this year. one week before my wedding. I walked all day and limped all night. hahaha.
    08 FZ1N/ BLACK / Yoshi TRC slip-on / K&N air filter / Air box mod / PC3(Re-connected) / Gutted the Cat / Fender eliminator / Led Arrow blinkers / Polished rims/ Speedo Healer/

Quote Originally Posted by NJFZ1 View Post
    Then you need to go here Home
    GOD BLESS YOU lol

Here is my Gen1. Got a great deal and really haven't done much yet besides led turn signals and getting rid of the rear fender. Waiting for it to get cold and rainy and then im gonna tear into it. I am learning a ton from this site!!

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast