Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161
Results 1,601 to 1,603 of 1603

Hello!

i have a 2012 FZ1 Black / White, and I have modified it quite a bit.... Ivans's everything, full Yoshi Exhaust, Ohlins rear shock and rebuilt forks with some Ohlin's parts, Zero Grav Windscreen, Luimoto seat, SW-Motech bags, driven grips and sliders, Spiegler Steel Braided lines, LED headlights, Integraded smoked tail light, led turn signals vortex sprockets, DID gold chain, modified the rider pegs so they are easy to flip and remove etc....and i'm sure a ton other things that I can't remember... I also have some carbon fiber parts being custom made, but the wait for those seem to be forever... some day i'll get them. LOL!

Also, I have been trying to post on here for like months... finally it has let me, and I don't know why or what changed....

New member welcome thread...-img_3820.jpg

3B
    Last edited by 3Bones; 06-29-2018 at 06:54 PM.

Default New Member in NC

Still riding the 2005 FZ1 I bought in 2007 and love it more each time I get on it.
    IMHO, the gen1's are one of the best bikes ever built, they just plain got it right!

Quote Originally Posted by justpassinthru View Post
    Still riding the 2005 FZ1 I bought in 2007 and love it more each time I get on it.
    IMHO, the gen1's are one of the best bikes ever built, they just plain got it right!
    It's been a week since I joined here. I tried to post in another thread with the intention of adding some useful information to that thread, but it had to be approved by a moderator before it would be permitted. As I already said, it's been a week and nothing's happened. IMHO, you guys might as well turn off the lights and lock the door around here, because this place is dead.

Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161