Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161
Results 1,601 to 1,607 of 1607

Hello!

i have a 2012 FZ1 Black / White, and I have modified it quite a bit.... Ivans's everything, full Yoshi Exhaust, Ohlins rear shock and rebuilt forks with some Ohlin's parts, Zero Grav Windscreen, Luimoto seat, SW-Motech bags, driven grips and sliders, Spiegler Steel Braided lines, LED headlights, Integraded smoked tail light, led turn signals vortex sprockets, DID gold chain, modified the rider pegs so they are easy to flip and remove etc....and i'm sure a ton other things that I can't remember... I also have some carbon fiber parts being custom made, but the wait for those seem to be forever... some day i'll get them. LOL!

Also, I have been trying to post on here for like months... finally it has let me, and I don't know why or what changed....

New member welcome thread...-img_3820.jpg

3B
    Last edited by 3Bones; 06-29-2018 at 05:54 PM.

Default New Member in NC

Still riding the 2005 FZ1 I bought in 2007 and love it more each time I get on it.
    IMHO, the gen1's are one of the best bikes ever built, they just plain got it right!

Quote Originally Posted by justpassinthru View Post
    Still riding the 2005 FZ1 I bought in 2007 and love it more each time I get on it.
    IMHO, the gen1's are one of the best bikes ever built, they just plain got it right!
    It's been a week since I joined here. I tried to post in another thread with the intention of adding some useful information to that thread, but it had to be approved by a moderator before it would be permitted. As I already said, it's been a week and nothing's happened. IMHO, you guys might as well turn off the lights and lock the door around here, because this place is dead.

Hello all, my name is Brian.

Originally from Joliet Illinois but, I have lived in Mcdonough Georgia for the last 15 years. I just purchased a 2002 FZ1 with 4,200 miles on it. This makes bike #5 in the stable. I am a mechanical engineer for a metal stamping/fabrication company. I am also a Rider Coach registered with the MSF and employed by the Georgia Department of Driver Services/Georgia Motorcycle Safety Program, (GMSP). I am 51 years old and have been riding most of my life. Cutting my teeth on dirt bikes at around age 6. My wife and I spend many a weekend cruising the Great Smokey Mountains. We usually hit Panama City once or twice a year as well for the spring or fall rally. Thanks for having me on your forum!!! I cannot wait to actually ride this machine. I am in the process of going through it right now as it has been sitting under cover for years, which explains the 4,200 miles.

Hey Gang,

I'm Rick , just bought myself a wrecked FZ1 2010.
    I'm certainly gonna need advice on fork swap ,stay with FZ1 or go to R1 .. ??
    Already can't wait to ride it this summer.

Ciao !

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by RickRR View Post
    Hey Gang,

I'm Rick , just bought myself a wrecked FZ1 2010.
    I'm certainly gonna need advice on fork swap ,stay with FZ1 or go to R1 .. ??
    Already can't wait to ride it this summer.

Ciao !

Rick
    Just my 2-cents, but the gen 2 FZ had upside down forks and really just needed stiffer springs, unless you’re jockey-sized. But if you find a good deal on R1 forks go for it. Be prepared to deal w/possible triple tree swap. Not sure on that. Dig around on the conversion and see what’s needed.

2002 Yamaha FZ1
    2004 Ducati ST4s ABS “Senna”
    1998 Ducati ST2 apocalypse edition

Red face New FZ1 Owner

Hey Guys!

My name is Quentin and I just purchased a 2004 yamaha fz1 in a killer deal on my part. Needless to say I am only $400 into this so far. Just bought a new gas tank as the current one has dents and working on fixing the front fairing. Anyone know the color tone or one close to this beautiful blue? was thinking I would just paint all the plastics and tank at once, give them a nice clear coat and new stickers. Also missing the inner fairing covers and handle bars on the back. Let me know any other tips or ideas with this bike, Just looking to make it very clean and a fun ride for the weekends

New member welcome thread...-fz1.jpgNew member welcome thread...-fz1.1.jpg

Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161