Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

can I suggest this too to be added on the sticky thread?

http://www.998cc.org/forum/gen-ii-mo...indicator.html
    Iedereen op de moto (everybody on the motorbike)

37 is my lucky number

Can someone post a link to the OEM lower cowls for Gen II please?....i cant seem to find them...

My FZ1 '09 is very quite. Would anybody recommend me how to make FZ1n louder?
    Not looking for more power but defo need some more voice. Any recommendations?

A basic slip-on would definitely do the job. There's a lot of selection for the FZ1 and many of them come with removable baffles to make it louder/quieter as you prefer.

I'm a fan of the Yoshimura TRC Carbon for the second gen FZ1

You could also consider a high flow air filter such as BMC or K&N and that may give you more induction noise at the front of the bike. If you do both, you may need to adjust the fuelling to compensate but I'm not positive about that one.
    Last edited by Dustin; 09-05-2016 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtlego View Post
    My FZ1 '09 is very quite. Would anybody recommend me how to make FZ1n louder?
    Not looking for more power but defo need some more voice. Any recommendations?
    If you want loud, take a look at a Mivv Suono slip-on muffler. The bike will sound like your in MotoGP lol

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk
    Mivv Speed Edge end can with Arrow headers - Ivan's ECU flash - PCV with Ballmead map - Modded Airbox - DNA Air Filter - 08 R1 Forks and 6 Pot brakes with R6 MC - Penske 8983 Rear Shock - 49T Rear Sprocket - LighTech rear sets

Guys, hi
    Could you tell me please, installing PCV(with SW for slip-on and intake), K&N will add barelly visible hp, or I need to flash ecu anyway?
    Slip-on MIVV GP already installed

Thank you!

Отправлено с моего SM-N950F через Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bnr54 View Post
    Guys, hi
    Could you tell me please, installing PCV(with SW for slip-on and intake), K&N will add barelly visible hp, or I need to flash ecu anyway?
    Slip-on MIVV GP already installed

Thank you!

K&N won't add hp, the benefit is you can clean and re-oil it, instead of just buying new OEM filters. Cutting open the airbox intake inlet will let in more air and does need to be tuned to take advantage of the extra air and get you more hp. if you get a quality flash, you won't need a PCV. if you get a cheap flash that doesn't include fueling and timing adjustments, then yes you will need the pcv and it will need to be tuned on a dyno.

Ivans flash requires a pc. Not exactly “cheap” Vcyclenut and flashtune are the ones where you don’t need a pc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Holeshot performance AIS removal kit, stage 2 carb kit, steering stabilizer. 12oclock labs speedo healer. Pipewerx slip on. R6 shock mod. R1 shift mod. EBC clutch springs. +2 rear sprocket. Renthal straight bars.

Ivan requires USA or Euro ECU, I have only Japaneese one...
    Gutting a cat is nessesary?