Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Exhaust(Mivv or GPR)

Hello fellas!
    My name is Sergey, and I'm from Siberia(Russia)!
    Can you please suggest me a good slip-on?
    Choosing between GPR Ghisa and Mivv Oval. They are more or less good looking ones, and because of the price tag of course..

What do you think?

I really want something like small backfire on gas close up or burble, but I heard it only on Mivv exhaust...
    Thank you in advance!

Отправлено с моего SM-G955F через Tapatalk
    Last edited by bnr54; 12-04-2017 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bnr54 View Post
    Hello fellas!
    My name is Sergey, and I'm from Siberia(Russia)!
    Can you please suggest me a good slip-on?
    Choosing between GPR Ghisa and Mivv Oval. They are more or less good looking ones, and because of the price tag of course..

What do you think?

I really like something like small backfire on gas close up like burble, but I heard it only on Mivv exhaust...
    Thank you in advance!

Hi Sergey,

Welcome to the forum.
    The Mivv GP is a very nice slip on which is reasonably priced.
    I have the Mivv Speed Edge myself which I really like.
    Mivv Speed Edge end can with Arrow headers - Ivan's ECU flash - PCV with Ballmead map - Modded Airbox - DNA Air Filter - 08 R1 Forks and 6 Pot brakes with R6 MC - Penske 8983 Rear Shock - 49T Rear Sprocket - LighTech rear sets

Quote Originally Posted by ballmead View Post
    Hi Sergey,

Welcome to the forum.
    The Mivv GP is a very nice slip on which is reasonably priced.
    I have the Mivv Speed Edge myself which I really like.
    Thank you! Mivv GP is a little smaller than Oval, i think it would be louder.
    Does you "Speed" burbles on the gas drop?

Yes it does.
    Every after-market exhaust pipe does too, even stock but it's just quieter and harder to hear.
    Mivv Speed Edge end can with Arrow headers - Ivan's ECU flash - PCV with Ballmead map - Modded Airbox - DNA Air Filter - 08 R1 Forks and 6 Pot brakes with R6 MC - Penske 8983 Rear Shock - 49T Rear Sprocket - LighTech rear sets

Yes it does.
    Every after-market exhaust pipe does too, even stock but it's just quieter and harder to hear.
    I suppose that Mivv burbles because of the strange shape of mid-pipe, no? ))

Quote Originally Posted by bnr54 View Post
    I suppose that Mivv burbles because of the strange shape of mid-pipe, no? ))

The midpipe on the Mivv contains Helmholtz resonators which are supposed to reduce noise as most Mivv pipes are quite short.

The midpipe on the Mivv contains Helmholtz resonators which are supposed to reduce noise as most Mivv pipes are quite short.
    Thank you, understood

Bought MIVV GP)
    Can't wait to install itExhaust(Mivv or GPR)

Guys, hello
    Couple of questions about blocking AIS.
    I don't want to remove whole system, just plug the hose and hole in the airbox.
    Can you please tell me, where didi you get the caps for it?
    On market I saw only blocking plates...
    Thank you in advance!

Guys,
    Can you please advice oem headers? Most of them are selling with tail-pipe, but I already have mivv gp.
    Thank you in advance!

Отправлено с моего SM-N950F через Tapatalk