Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Help identifying electrical coupler/connector

Hi there,
    I had an intermittent dash light and headlight issue. Turns out it was the coupler/connector behind the left fairing, near the indicator. I tried to pull the female pins out to inspect and clean but ended up doing a number on the connector. I want to replace the connector and pins but first thought I might still be able to buy the same connector, pull the pins, and connect them into the new one without having to cut and crimp etc...

Can anyone identify the name of this connector so I can order online. I've been looking for hours

Help identifying electrical coupler/connector-20160822_193508.jpg
    Help identifying electrical coupler/connector-20160822_193432.jpg

Thanks!

Iain

Ended up replacing mine with after market as couldn't find any either
    Cheers Delbert

Tell it like it is

Help identifying electrical coupler/connector-20180517_184117.jpgHelp identifying electrical coupler/connector-20180517_184117.jpg
    Cheers Delbert

Tell it like it is

That is pretty and I will probably end up doing that too. That looks like a Delphi connector.

Thanks for the photos!

I bought an assorted box on a special, they could well be Delphi,, I ended up with three plugs instead of the original two though , but plenty of room and looks ok ...
    Good luck
    Cheers Delbert

Tell it like it is

I just looked on ebay lots of generic connectors that you could splice in it's place.

Default Found it

I found the name of the connector.

Its a Sumitomo 10 Position 090 unsealed HM Connector.

Here's a link of the connector, in white. https://www.easternbeaver.com/Main/E...onnectors.html

Thanks for all your help guys!