Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PM me your email address and I'll see if I can get the service manual to you.
    Mods:
    Brembo 16mm Radial MC, ASV short Levers, Brembo GP4-RX calipers, Hell braided lines, R1 Fender, Ohlins FGRT 206 forks, Ohlins shock (tuned - Racebike Services), Marchesini rims, Vortex 48t sprocket, Arrow Headers - Micron GP slipon, tailtidy, Rizoma (risers, conical bars, Lux grips, bar ends, 744 mirrors, fluid reservoir, Rev rearsets/B Pro pegs), Speedo healer, BMC filter, AIS Block off, PCV (tuned - Neville Lush Racing), Pirelli DR III, Ivan's ECU, GF-Design LED Blinkers, DID gold chain

Hi there fella, I’ve got two keys cloned from my red master key. Which turns out to be not the real master key..! Looks like when I bought the bike 2nd hand someone must of bought a red coloured key and put the chip in from one of the black keys. That’s the reason I couldn’t program the new key. No problem now as I have 3 working keys and as long as I’ve got a working key I can get more cut if I loose one or one looses the program on the chip like the only black key I had did.
    The auto locksmith says it must of been near a strong magnet and it got wiped. If I lost the only fake red key I’d of been in trouble, I’d need new ecu and new locks etc. It’s nice to have the master key buy with today’s tech you can just get a new key cut and then clone the program from a working key.
    Oh and thank you for the manual offer buddy. I’ve bought one from eBay on a cd disc.
    Thank you everyone for your input
    Delta.
    Mods
    K&N air filter Iridium plugs
    ASI removed AIS plates AIS plug
    Shorty levers, Arrow headers Micron serpent GP end can
    Motech ally rad grill Led mini indicators (R&G tail tidy, frame sliders, bobbins,fork sliders,rear hugger)
    Hel braided brake lines No flies Graves velosity stacks
    Ecu remap by HTMC, HID headlight
    Nitron race shock, Powerbronze seat, 16 tooth, Bluetek silicone hoses Renthal flat bars Oberon bar end mirrors Quick action throttle. carbon bits, cnc billet foot pegs

Glad you got it sorted.

If you did get stuck and had to buy a new ECU, get one from the states, they don't use the imobilizer, so you don't need the chip in your key for them!
    Mods:
    Brembo 16mm Radial MC, ASV short Levers, Brembo GP4-RX calipers, Hell braided lines, R1 Fender, Ohlins FGRT 206 forks, Ohlins shock (tuned - Racebike Services), Marchesini rims, Vortex 48t sprocket, Arrow Headers - Micron GP slipon, tailtidy, Rizoma (risers, conical bars, Lux grips, bar ends, 744 mirrors, fluid reservoir, Rev rearsets/B Pro pegs), Speedo healer, BMC filter, AIS Block off, PCV (tuned - Neville Lush Racing), Pirelli DR III, Ivan's ECU, GF-Design LED Blinkers, DID gold chain

Had a similar problem. Its battery
    Changed battery, everything is fine now

Отправлено с моего SM-N950F через Tapatalk