Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Default FZ1 -07 Turbo (pictures)

Thought i would post a couple pics on my modified Fz1, can you see the mod?

Test drove it for the first time yesterday after 9 months of work, and its quick.

//Alex

:-O

What does it output? Got a dyno run sheet

We definitely need to see a video of that bad boy in action!!! Please don't keep us waiting too long.
    Billy
    2009 FZ1 Cobalt Blue, Dynojet PCV, Ivan's ECU Flash, Two Brother's V.A.L.E. Carbon Fiber Slip-on, Dirt Road Custom Seat, M-Factory Shorty Levers, Frame Sliders, Swingarm Spools, BBS Gold Colored Wheels, GYTR Braided Lines, Philips Extreme Vision H4 Bulbs

Lifer FZ1 -07 Turbo (pictures) Hellgate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Very nice! Would you post a few more photos of the actual turbo and the plumbing?

Also tell us a little more about the build. Is the motor stock, or did you lower the compression, etc. How much boost?

This has to be about the coolest first post anyone has very done here.
    Pete

Turbo naked FZ1, very cool.
    Mivv Speed Edge end can with Arrow headers - Ivan's ECU flash - PCV with Ballmead map - Modded Airbox - DNA Air Filter - 08 R1 Forks and 6 Pot brakes with R6 MC - Penske 8983 Rear Shock - 49T Rear Sprocket - LighTech rear sets

Quote Originally Posted by Hellgate View Post
    Very nice! Would you post a few more photos of the actual turbo and the plumbing?

Also tell us a little more about the build. Is the motor stock, or did you lower the compression, etc. How much boost?

This has to be about the coolest first post anyone has very done here.
    Yesterday I was boosting 0,7bar (and almost fliped over at 120km/h). The turbo will do for 350 horspower but I have a goal on 250 brake horsepower. It will be adjusted in a dyno within a couple of weeks. Yes the engine has a lower compression. I also logg the data in the engine.

Its has 8 injectors and 2 injection system, one to controll the engine without boost and one when the hell starts.

Im a engineer so almost all parts are made from my CAD

Here you can see a bit more of the plumbing (and me posing :P) the bike was not yet finished here.
    Last edited by Mr Helmut; 08-12-2011 at 05:29 AM.

Lifer FZ1 -07 Turbo (pictures) Hellgate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the posting the photos. The manifold looks great, very nicely done. I really enjoy seeing people make custom parts vs. buying something off the shelf.

Please keep us updated throughout the dyno tuning process.
    Pete

Wow very nice! I bet that is one mean "wheelie" machine. Please let us know what kind of horsepower it puts down when you get it to the dyno.

nice work!

I want one as long as the power is stable in turns.