Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Quote Originally Posted by Klurejr View Post
    That last picture is gorgeous! Where is that?
    It is from Norway. I think it is Sognefjäll. Its Nice to drive There but a bit cold
    Fz1-N 2007 with 286RWHP @ 1,1bar boost

Dynorun:
    http://youtu.be/k7b_Q92eKPY

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Helmut View Post
    It is from Norway. I think it is Sognefjäll. Its Nice to drive There but a bit cold
    Looks great !! Are you running a car tire ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lonney View Post
    Looks great !! Are you running a car tire ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! No im not. Its a Pilot Power 3 190 tire

Dynorun:

Default I'm extremely intrested

Hi I'm in the USA and am extremely intrested in building a setup simular to ures. I've been following ur post for a few years and am very impressed by the quality and simplicity. I finally have the fz1 I'd like to build on that's got about everything I can do to it without turbo. It's already got a power commander and it's about to be winter and I'd like to put it togather by spring. Do you have any headers already made up you would be willing to sell? Or how long if ur willing would it take to make one to sell me? I'd like to do a uild exactly like ures except my bikes got an aftermarket 2nd Gen r1 camshaft in it already. Would you be willing to do a detailed list of what would need to be ordered or any big issues u ran into allong the way? I've got some manufacturing skills and connections to local shops for what I can't do but I'm really wanting to do this build after repidatibly watching ur u tube videos lol

Hi Mr. Helmut.
    Do you still sell turbo kit?
    I'm from Italy and own a 2006 FZ1 yellow/black model!
    Thanks, Stefano.

come on helmut get ya shit together think i mmite need to buy some bits

Love the look of your bike Devilsyam, very original.

Sent from my Nexus 5
    Mivv Speed Edge end can with Arrow headers - Ivan's ECU flash - PCV with Ballmead map - Modded Airbox - DNA Air Filter - 08 R1 Forks and 6 Pot brakes with R6 MC - Penske 8983 Rear Shock - 49T Rear Sprocket - LighTech rear sets

Quote Originally Posted by 184hp fz1 View Post
    Hi I'm in the USA and am extremely intrested in building a setup simular to ures. I've been following ur post for a few years and am very impressed by the quality and simplicity. I finally have the fz1 I'd like to build on that's got about everything I can do to it without turbo. It's already got a power commander and it's about to be winter and I'd like to put it togather by spring. Do you have any headers already made up you would be willing to sell? Or how long if ur willing would it take to make one to sell me? I'd like to do a uild exactly like ures except my bikes got an aftermarket 2nd Gen r1 camshaft in it already. Would you be willing to do a detailed list of what would need to be ordered or any big issues u ran into allong the way? I've got some manufacturing skills and connections to local shops for what I can't do but I'm really wanting to do this build after repidatibly watching ur u tube videos lol
    What part of Ohio ru in? I'm on Ohio as well.

double thumbin' it!
    2010 FZ1, ZG double bubble, Yoshi TRC carbon slip on exhaust, Pro Grips super bike grips & tank pad, fender eliminator, OES Frame/swing arm sliders, air box mod, BMC Race Filter, Ram Mount, R6 throttle tube mod, heated grip inserts, 04' R1 shock w Satan666 adapter, lowerd 1" front & back, Hyperpro steering damper, clear alternatives integrated brake/turn signals, Healtech SH, PCIII with Ivan's ECU.

Quote Originally Posted by 184hp fz1 View Post
    Sorry for late reply.

It take me about 6 weeks to make one header.

You should start with spacer to lower the compression and a kit to remove the exhaust cleaning. I have both in stock.

This will take you some time, and then I have the time to manufacture one header for you. Pleas contact me on [email protected]

Header is about 600 Euro

Header
    Turbo
    Exhuast
    Oilpump
    Turbo-oilcan
    Houses
    Wastegate
    Dump valve
    Intake
    3 bar sensor Bosch
    Spacer to lower compression
    FCE kit
    Intake flaps

Quote Originally Posted by Stefano77 View Post
    Hi Mr. Helmut.
    Do you still sell turbo kit?
    I'm from Italy and own a 2006 FZ1 yellow/black model!
    Thanks, Stefano.
    You have PM

Dynorun:

Default Bike for sale

This bike is now for sale (not by me) here in sweden
    https://www.blocket.se/vastmanland/U...a=6&w=3&last=1[

ATTACH=CONFIG]24785[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FZ1 -07 Turbo (pictures)-skaermklipp.jpg  
    Last edited by Mr Helmut; 09-04-2019 at 10:37 PM.

Dynorun: