Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Things are looking better at work. That is a big relief.

Winter boredom has set in here in the Midwest!!! LOL

Quick clips from a longer video I made of the Akrapovic 3/4 Titanium system and GYTR Quick Shifter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-JG...ature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5wM...ature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXKc...ature=youtu.be
    "When life throws you a curve...............................Slide forward, shift your weight to the inside peg, press the inside grip, set your apex and just roll on that throttle!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    The guy I know who was without his bike for 2 months while BMW decided on what to do about his broken gearbox wouldn't say it "shined" but it did get fixed eventually. LOL
    Yamaha is much worser than BMW, trust me from whatever I have seen. Japanese are very reluctant to acknowledge issues to give free replacements. There is a reason BMW owners are so loyal and the product is very high quality.
    2007 Raven FZ1-R
    Elka Stg4 Shock|R1 Forks,MC|HEL Lines|3-way Levers|Giles Rearsets|Ivan ECU Flash|Micron Full System|Lars|BMC|Roth Stacks,AIE|Flies|PC5|SHv4|CF/CNC bits|T-Rex|Spencer Seat|Oxford Heated Grips|HIDs|Proton LEDs

2012 S1000RR Premium Motorsport
    Brock Full Exhaust|GPR Damper|Sato Rearsets|Sargent Seat|GBR/Woodcraft protectors

2014 S1000R Premium White
    Akra GP,Rizoma mirrors,Ermax Bellypan,Tecbike CAT,V-stream,Wunderlich Seat,360 LED signals,R&G+Puig Protection

Things are much better at work. FZ10 projects are moving forward.

Got this from the GF for my Birthday last week. Billet rear brake reservoir from EvoTech SRL in Italy. This spring will bring some more changes as time and funds allow.

"When life throws you a curve...............................Slide forward, shift your weight to the inside peg, press the inside grip, set your apex and just roll on that throttle!"

So I bought some extra parts and have modified them slightly. I removed the stupid little nub on the side stand and cut off the part of the side stand bracket that the CAT use to mount to. I then took those and the rear shock linkage parts to the powder coating and got them done in what they call Black Jack Matte Finish.

Powder Coater sent pics. Picking them up tomorrow!

That's a nice color Brian. Just enough shine. That's what I wound up doing instead of plain flat. The "semi" flat is a much better choice IMO.
    Billy
    2009 FZ1 Cobalt Blue, Dynojet PCV, Ivan's ECU Flash, Two Brother's V.A.L.E. Carbon Fiber Slip-on, Dirt Road Custom Seat, M-Factory Shorty Levers, Frame Sliders, Swingarm Spools, BBS Gold Colored Wheels, GYTR Braided Lines, Philips Extreme Vision H4 Bulbs

Quote Originally Posted by FZ1riderNY View Post
    That's a nice color Brian. Just enough shine. That's what I wound up doing instead of plain flat. The "semi" flat is a much better choice IMO.
    Thanks. Yes it looks more like a OEM finish would be.

Now to start Project #2 LOL

Bike looks A+++. IMO the matte pieces nicely offset the bike's colors. Keep them
    2007 Raven FZ1-R
    Elka Stg4 Shock|R1 Forks,MC|HEL Lines|3-way Levers|Giles Rearsets|Ivan ECU Flash|Micron Full System|Lars|BMC|Roth Stacks,AIE|Flies|PC5|SHv4|CF/CNC bits|T-Rex|Spencer Seat|Oxford Heated Grips|HIDs|Proton LEDs

2012 S1000RR Premium Motorsport
    Brock Full Exhaust|GPR Damper|Sato Rearsets|Sargent Seat|GBR/Woodcraft protectors

2014 S1000R Premium White
    Akra GP,Rizoma mirrors,Ermax Bellypan,Tecbike CAT,V-stream,Wunderlich Seat,360 LED signals,R&G+Puig Protection

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBiker View Post
    Bike looks A+++. IMO the matte pieces nicely offset the bike's colors. Keep them
    Thanks brutha! The parts getting painted are extra so if I don't like it I can always put the OEM stuff back on it.

Braved the semi less chilly weather while there was some bright sun shine to get the Gilles Tooling Sprocket Cover put on the FZ10 today. You can also see the newly powder coated shift knuckle above it.

Last edited by Bogie; 02-18-2018 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Braved the semi less chilly weather while there was some bright sun shine to get the Gilles Tooling Sprocket Cover put on the FZ10 today. You can also see the newly powder coated shift knuckle above it.

Super nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current Bikes:

- 2014 Yamaha FZ1
    - 2015 Yamaha FZ-07

Check out my Build Thread:

http://www.998cc.org/forum/fz1-fz-10...ne-growth.html