Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Gorgeous October day in Iowa!! Had to break out the beast today too!!!

"When life throws you a curve...............................Slide forward, shift your weight to the inside peg, press the inside grip, set your apex and just roll on that throttle!"

Looking good as always Bogie Bogie's FZ10 Build Thread
    Arrow Dark full system - Ivan's ECU flash - PCV with Ballmead map - Modded Airbox - DNA Air Filter - 08 R1 Forks and 6 Pot brakes with R6 MC - Penske 8983 Rear Shock - 49T Rear Sprocket - LighTech rear sets

Quote Originally Posted by ballmead View Post
    Looking good as always Bogie Bogie's FZ10 Build Thread
    Thanks brutha!! Took the day off work today since it was another great day for weather. This is some rare stuff for October here.
    "When life throws you a curve...............................Slide forward, shift your weight to the inside peg, press the inside grip, set your apex and just roll on that throttle!"

Woodcraft Rearsets are finally done and shipped out to me today!!! WOOHOO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Woodcraft Rearsets are finally done and shipped out to me today!!! WOOHOO!!!
    Arrive tomorrow!!!

YES!!!! Can't wait to get these on the bike tomorrow!! Even Woodcraft's packaging is top notch!!!!!

Lifer Bogie's FZ10 Build Thread Hellgate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    YES!!!! Can't wait to get these on the bike tomorrow!! Even Woodcraft's packaging is top notch!!!!!

Love me some Woodcraft!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Hellgate View Post
    Love me some Woodcraft!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Quality stuff!!! I have their Frame Sliders and Engine Case Covers on the FZ10 already. These are the first set off the press and shipped to me for the FZ10!!

Woodcraft Reasets installed on the FZ10!!! They look killer and having the pegs farther back and up now is amazing!!! Top quality gear from Woodcraft Technologies!

Stoltec Moto is a great place to get these and other great products for the FZ10!!!

They look awesome Bogie.
    It would have to be the best FZ10 I've seen.

One question for you, what lube are you using on your chain?

It looks really clean.
    Arrow Dark full system - Ivan's ECU flash - PCV with Ballmead map - Modded Airbox - DNA Air Filter - 08 R1 Forks and 6 Pot brakes with R6 MC - Penske 8983 Rear Shock - 49T Rear Sprocket - LighTech rear sets