Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 558 of 558 FirstFirst ... 58458508548556557558
Results 5,571 to 5,577 of 5577

Quote Originally Posted by FZ1riderNY View Post
    I'm glad you had a great day on the road bud. They were talking all night about the rain today which made me stay home...……….Of course the friggin sun is still shining!!! Oh well, next weekend looks to be good at this point. Great shots as usual by the way!
    Thanks brutha!!
    "When life throws you a curve...............................Slide forward, shift your weight to the inside peg, press the inside grip, set your apex and just roll on that throttle!"

Today I picked up my ECU from Vcyclenut . He flashed the ECU and made fueling changes to match a airbox mod, gutted cat and a slip on. Ignition timing for better throttle response and more power, removed restrictions in lower gears, opened Secondary Throttle Plates earlier and more aggressive, turned fans on earlier at 205* , disabled injector decel cut, disabled AIS, disabled EXUP valve, reduced speedometer error for stock error.

I did the Lars airbox mod today I just need to get some 600 grit sand paper to finish smoothing it out. Tomorrow I'll do the cat and take her for a spin. I gotta say this thing is a slow turd. Hopefully, I'm impressed otherwise I'm going to park it and take my dirt bike out to the woods and ride my sorrows away. I'll keep y'all posted .

just for racing I had to add " S / ET " to my number plate, as I am going to run in Street ET and Crazy 8's this year

I bought @bogie’s FZ10...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current Bikes:

- 2014 Yamaha FZ1
    - 2015 Yamaha FZ-07

Check out my Build Thread:

http://www.998cc.org/forum/fz1-fz-10...ne-growth.html

Congratulations, Enjoy the new ride!
    Mods:
    Brembo 16mm Radial MC, ASV short Levers, Brembo GP4-RX calipers, Hell braided lines, R1 Fender, Ohlins FGRT 206 forks, Ohlins shock (tuned - Racebike Services), Marchesini rims, Vortex 48t sprocket, Arrow Headers - Micron GP slipon, tailtidy, Rizoma (risers, conical bars, Lux grips, bar ends, 744 mirrors, fluid reservoir, Rev rearsets/B Pro pegs), Speedo healer, BMC filter, AIS Block off, PCV (tuned - Neville Lush Racing), Pirelli DR III, Ivan's ECU, GF-Design LED Blinkers, DID gold chain

Default What did you do to your FZ today?

Changed the rear tire on the FZ1. The old tire went 9K miles since June 30, 2018 and still had some life left before a nail inserted itself into the tire.

Current Bikes:

- 2014 Yamaha FZ1
    - 2015 Yamaha FZ-07

Changed the Levers to CRG and swapped out the stock metal LighTech Heel Guards to Carbon Fiber.

Current Bikes:

- 2014 Yamaha FZ1
    - 2015 Yamaha FZ-07

Page 558 of 558 FirstFirst ... 58458508548556557558