Results 5,551 to 5,560 of 5561

Quote Originally Posted by ferraiolo1 View Post
    With it cut down. Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You mean Louder?)

Отправлено с моего SM-G955F через Tapatalk

Oh yes. Louder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Holeshot performance AIS removal kit, stage 2 carb kit, steering stabilizer. 12oclock labs speedo healer. Pipewerx slip on. R6 shock mod. R1 shift mod. EBC clutch springs. +2 rear sprocket. Renthal straight bars.

Stopped at the dealer to buy a new front tire, ended up getting the wife an R3 .

I stripped the front end, took out the old ball bearing race and fitted new top and bottom taper roller bearings. Rides and steers so much better.
    Mods
    K&N air filter Iridium plugs
    ASI removed AIS plates AIS plug
    Shorty levers, Arrow headers Micron serpent GP end can
    Motech ally rad grill Led mini indicators (R&G tail tidy, frame sliders, bobbins,fork sliders,rear hugger)
    Hel braided brake lines No flies Graves velosity stacks
    Ecu remap by HTMC, HID headlight
    Nitron race shock, Powerbronze seat, 16 tooth, Bluetek silicone hoses Renthal flat bars Oberon bar end mirrors Quick action throttle. carbon bits, cnc billet foot pegs

Put on the fender eliminator, changed the plugs and the coolant.
    What did you do to your FZ today?-2018-04-30-11.02.53.jpg

Fabricated and installed a fender eliminator with new LED turn signals and installed some Answer Pro Taper fat bars with Rizoma bar riser. And finally a FZ8 clutch perch and mirrors so I could move the mirrors to the bars to see past my elbows.

Another mixed bag of crap for weather today so I cleaned out the garage and got things back in order after the last couple projects. Snapped a few new pics of the FZ while it was outside of course. LOL

"When life throws you a curve...............................Slide forward, shift your weight to the inside peg, press the inside grip, set your apex and just roll on that throttle!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Another mixed bag of crap for weather today so I cleaned out the garage and got things back in order after the last couple projects. Snapped a few new pics of the FZ while it was outside of course. LOL

Nice!

Отправлено с моего SM-G955F через Tapatalk

man that FZ10 is so sexy. Love those bikes, just cannot justify one at the moment.... one day though.

I finally had time to put my new front Tire and Front Brake Pads on the FZ1 tonight, rewarded myself with a delightful treat.

What did you do to your FZ today?-fz1-funky-buddha.jpg
    "There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil."
    - John Galt

Quote Originally Posted by Klurejr View Post
    man that FZ10 is so sexy. Love those bikes, just cannot justify one at the moment.... one day though.

I finally had time to put my new front Tire and Front Brake Pads on the FZ1 tonight, rewarded myself with a delightful treat.
    Thanks. That is an interesting name for that drink. LOL
    "When life throws you a curve...............................Slide forward, shift your weight to the inside peg, press the inside grip, set your apex and just roll on that throttle!"

Page 556 of 557 FirstFirst ... 56456506546554555556557 LastLast