Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 555 of 555 FirstFirst ... 55455505545553554555
Results 5,541 to 5,546 of 5546

Default What did you do to your FZ today?

Since the r1 forks. I have added a set of 905raceing armor bars, hyper pro damper, lextek rearsets, carbon chain guard, and in the mail a copper dawg fuza seat cowl in carbon. What did you do to your FZ today?-img_3485.jpg

Also took it to the dragon in the rain What did you do to your FZ today?-img_2726.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Holeshot performance AIS removal kit, stage 2 carb kit, steering stabilizer. 12oclock labs speedo healer. Pipewerx slip on. R6 shock mod. R1 shift mod. EBC clutch springs. +2 rear sprocket. Renthal straight bars.

Added a Leo Vince pipe that I cut down What did you do to your FZ today?-img_3836.jpg

Holeshot performance AIS removal kit, stage 2 carb kit, steering stabilizer. 12oclock labs speedo healer. Pipewerx slip on. R6 shock mod. R1 shift mod. EBC clutch springs. +2 rear sprocket. Renthal straight bars.

Quote Originally Posted by ferraiolo1 View Post
    Added a Leo Vince pipe that I cut down What did you do to your FZ today?-img_3836.jpg

I think it looks good but need a side on shot to be sure
    Arrow Dark full system - Ivan's ECU flash - PCV with Ballmead map - Modded Airbox - DNA Air Filter - 08 R1 Forks and 6 Pot brakes with R6 MC - Penske 8983 Rear Shock - 49T Rear Sprocket - LighTech rear sets

If you insist!

What did you do to your FZ today?-img_3826.jpg

Looks good,

I bled the front & rear brakes, all new Motul brake fluid in there now. Just need to get some time to go for a ride. Annual service next week before I head off to Phillip Island for the MotoGP. Will be driving across this year though. The bike will stay home and save flattening off the tires.
    Mods:
    Brembo 16mm Radial MC, ASV short Levers, Brembo GP4-RX calipers, Hell braided lines, R1 Fender, Ohlins FGRT 206 forks, Ohlins shock (tuned - Racebike Services), Marchesini rims, Vortex 48t sprocket, Arrow Headers - Micron GP slipon, tailtidy, Rizoma (risers, conical bars, Lux grips, bar ends, 744 mirrors, fluid reservoir, Rev rearsets/B Pro pegs), Speedo healer, BMC filter, AIS Block off, PCV (tuned - Neville Lush Racing), Pirelli DR III, Ivan's ECU, GF-Design LED Blinkers, DID gold chain

Quote Originally Posted by ferraiolo1 View Post
    If you insist!

What did you do to your FZ today?-img_3826.jpg

That's better What did you do to your FZ today?
    Very nice.
    Arrow Dark full system - Ivan's ECU flash - PCV with Ballmead map - Modded Airbox - DNA Air Filter - 08 R1 Forks and 6 Pot brakes with R6 MC - Penske 8983 Rear Shock - 49T Rear Sprocket - LighTech rear sets

Page 555 of 555 FirstFirst ... 55455505545553554555