Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Dodgy member robert111. Careful

This new member robert111 sent me a personal message. Bit dodgy if ya ask me here’s the message and thoughts please guys😬

I am Mr.Robert Dogbey a banker by profession, worked with First Gulf Bank in Abu Dhabi for 17 years.( United Arab Emirates ) now currently holding the post of director auditing in the account department of the bank and a part time occupational safety and health consultant with a gold mining company in United Arab Emirates.I have the opportunity in transferring the sum of ((US $ 11,480,000,00)eleven million four hundred and eighty thousand dollars) being deposited in to an escrow account by a Customer who unfortunately died on 15th July 2009 in a fatal plane crash in Northern China i assured you that there will be no risk or anything incriminating against your freedom or reputation with your involvement with me in this transaction. I am hoping in the favor of your urgent response. you can email me with this email [email protected] Best Regards Thanks Mr Robert Dogbey *************

Now is that dodgy eh?
    Mods
    K&N air filter Iridium plugs
    ASI removed AIS plates AIS plug
    Shorty levers, Arrow headers Micron serpent GP end can
    Motech ally rad grill Led mini indicators (R&G tail tidy, frame sliders, bobbins,fork sliders,rear hugger)
    Hel braided brake lines No flies Graves velosity stacks
    Ecu remap by HTMC, HID headlight
    Nitron race shock, Powerbronze seat, 16 tooth, Bluetek silicone hoses Renthal flat bars Oberon bar end mirrors Quick action throttle. carbon bits, cnc billet foot pegs

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    This new member robert111 sent me a personal message. Bit dodgy if ya ask me here’s the message and thoughts please guys😬

I am Mr.Robert Dogbey a banker by profession, worked with First Gulf Bank in Abu Dhabi for 17 years.( United Arab Emirates ) now currently holding the post of director auditing in the account department of the bank and a part time occupational safety and health consultant with a gold mining company in United Arab Emirates.I have the opportunity in transferring the sum of ((US $ 11,480,000,00)eleven million four hundred and eighty thousand dollars) being deposited in to an escrow account by a Customer who unfortunately died on 15th July 2009 in a fatal plane crash in Northern China i assured you that there will be no risk or anything incriminating against your freedom or reputation with your involvement with me in this transaction. I am hoping in the favor of your urgent response. you can email me with this email [email protected] Best Regards Thanks Mr Robert Dogbey *************

Now is that dodgy eh?
    Consider him banned. Thanks for letting us know

Nah sounds perfectly legit.
    Arrow Dark full system - Ivan's ECU flash - PCV with Ballmead map - Modded Airbox - DNA Air Filter - 08 R1 Forks and 6 Pot brakes with R6 MC - Penske 8983 Rear Shock - 49T Rear Sprocket - LighTech rear sets

Your lucky day! It's from the internet so it has to be true.

How come I never got an offer like that????? I always get left out..... I like to string them along for a bit and tell them I am a poorly goat herder with no money
    Mods:
    Brembo 16mm Radial MC, ASV short Levers, Brembo GP4-RX calipers, Hell braided lines, R1 Fender, Ohlins FGRT 206 forks, Ohlins shock (tuned - Racebike Services), Marchesini rims, Vortex 48t sprocket, Arrow Headers - Micron GP slipon, tailtidy, Rizoma (risers, conical bars, Lux grips, bar ends, 744 mirrors, fluid reservoir, Rev rearsets/B Pro pegs), Speedo healer, BMC filter, AIS Block off, PCV (tuned - Neville Lush Racing), Pirelli DR III, Ivan's ECU, GF-Design LED Blinkers, DID gold chain

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    This new member robert111 sent me a personal message. Bit dodgy if ya ask me here’s the message and thoughts please guys��

Now is that dodgy eh?
    Not Dodgy, but certainly dogbey........

KA Ching - I am here all week folks.
    "There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil."
    - John Galt