Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MEAN 1 (OP)
    Blog Entries

Default Bike Parts Wanted / Here's The Place ..

Need motorcycle bit's ? ask here ..
    Rock Hard / Ride Free

If you are in need / want of an item, this is the place for you. Describe the item you'd like to purchase, your location, and what you're willing to pay. All classifieds rules apply. Once you get the item you were needing, let a moderator know, and we'll edit the post accordingly.

Could use a Gen1 chin spoiler and hugger. Prefer factory Yamaha parts. Price would depend on condition.

andrei

I need the servo-motor for the EXUP system on my 2006 FZ1... if someone have this for sale, please inform me. thanx in advance. :thumbup:

Admin's favorite member!!! jsteinb95's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by geezer View Post
    Could use a Gen1 chin spoiler and hugger. Prefer factory Yamaha parts. Price would depend on condition.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    I need the servo-motor for the EXUP system on my 2006 FZ1... if someone have this for sale, please inform me. thanx in advance. :thumbup:
    I think it would be best for you both to create a new thread for your wanted items.

Quote Originally Posted by MEAN 1 View Post
    Need motorcycle bit's ? ask here ..
    I knocked over my 2008 FZ1, and bent the shifter pedal. The local Yamaha dealer wants an arm and a couple of toes for a new one. Can anyone offer me a replacement at a reasonable price? I also want gray Givi hard bags and your recommendations on fender eliminators. Thanks for your help. You can reach me at: [email protected]

- Brenda

This shifterpedal, like the brakepedal, is solid iron and can be bent back (if not twisted too hard) Demount it and lock it in a bench-vise (not sure if this is the right translation from dutch (bankschroef). Make it warm (hairdryer) and gently try to bend it back to it's original position (first remove the rubber pad ofcourse)
    Iedereen op de moto (everybody on the motorbike)

37 is my lucky number

Adminstrator Bike Parts Wanted / Here's The Place .. FZ1inTX's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ron Ayers Motorsports - Motorcycle, ATV, Jet Ski and Generators Parts and Accessories

Part # 2D1-18110-00-00 for about $78.00 if you need to replace it.

I would try DenArnold's approach first and try straightening. Should you break it, you now can order the new one.

This fix worked perfectly, and I'm back in the saddle again! Now ...if someone would kindly guide me towards choosing the right fender eliminator kit, so I can trash that hideous stock fender, I will be forever in your debt. I'm also taking suggestions on lighting kits, lower fairings, and windshields. (Are the double-bubbles really worth buying over the stock windshield?) Also, please recommend pegs and seats. Thanks.

Adminstrator Bike Parts Wanted / Here's The Place .. FZ1inTX's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'll have something posted for you tomorrow to think about... not sure if you'll like it or not but I think it is an improvement.

Seat? Sargent or Top Saddlery.

I'm still debating the windshield... I don't have a lot of issues with the stock screen like I did on the FZ6... I might ask the kids for a Puig for Xmas.