Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default FOR SALE: Gen2 lower fairing kit shift red $300

Selling for my brother,

$300 + shipping (from Eastern PA)

Lower fairing kit for a gen 2 FZ1, color is shift red. Original part number ABA-3C301-20-01. All pieces and mounting hardware included.

These fairings were on the bike for about the first 10,000 miles of it's life. Since then, I gave my bike the streetfighter treatment and went with a single headlight. Everything is in great shape with no major scuffs or scratches.

I removed the foam under the turn signal holes because I had flush mounted signals installed behind the fairing. However, I did keep the foam pieces and they would be very easy to glue back on if you are not interested in flush mounting signals.

In addition to looking great, I can vouch for how effective these fairings are in keeping you shielded from the wind. However, my preferences in looks have shifted, and I no longer need to hang on to these anymore.

Why do these things always seem to come up when I have no money!!! I'd take these as a back-up and have them painted. Drat!!!
    Billy
    2009 FZ1 Cobalt Blue, Dynojet PCV, Ivan's ECU Flash, Two Brother's V.A.L.E. Carbon Fiber Slip-on, Dirt Road Custom Seat, M-Factory Shorty Levers, Frame Sliders, Swingarm Spools, BBS Gold Colored Wheels, GYTR Braided Lines, Philips Extreme Vision H4 Bulbs

SOLD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk