Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default 2Gen Wilberís rear shock, like new, only has 2000km

Hey guys, I sold my 2011 FZ1 and I have this awesome rear shock available to purchase.

This is a Wilberís 640 Series that was custom valved and built for my needs. If you are a bigger guy like me (230lbs) who has travel cases on the bike and occasionally has a passenger in the back and hate the stock saggy suspension on the FZ1, this is the solution. This shock completely changes how the bike rides.

Comparable to many other brands out there but Wilberís offer a lifetime warranty and their customer service is amazing. This is the same has their race shock minus the low/high speed compression adjustment.

I guess it can be used for someone lighter who wants a stiffer shock to race with without spending a fortune...

https://www.wilbers-shop.de/en/Motor...462dc4f83ea780

The shock is in like new condition as I only had it on the bike for about 2000km (2 trips) and the guy which bought the bike was much lighter. Only has a couple scratches on the spring Teflon from when it was installed/removed.

I paid about $700 all in for this shock. I am selling it for $500us.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -51783ce3-a1a1-4029-ad36-11f4de74965b.jpg   -d566978a-dafa-436c-b937-434aeee9bced.jpg   -01ad63ac-a557-4e01-a1eb-21126e2c7df6.jpg  

Bumpy bump! Price has now dropped to $500CAN so it's an even better deal for all the guys in the US

Sold!! thanks